Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:56

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: Pizzaman194
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2012, 07:40 
Likes to type... (229)
It's about time I've made this.

To start off, a bit of history with me and Special Attack.

After just buying Minecraft after the beta release in December 2010 I stumbled upon SpA on some random server list and joined it. I was quickly blown away by the server's features, builds, and community, immediately being greeted with a warm welcome and a clear path to take. I then played actively for a few months until going inactive for a few months after that, returning in June, where I would return to being active and becoming more involved in the community. A year and a half passes, achieving operator status on SMP in the middle, I make many friends and a few enemies, banned 50 or so cheaters, and 200 and something posts later I'm writing this.

Hello there. :18 I'm Pizzaman. A quick reiteration of who I am:
I live in Ohio, USA. I'm 17 years old. I work as a Computer technician at my local computer shop. I'm a gamer who primarily plays TF2, Minecraft, and BF3.

If there's anything I learned in the past 2 years here, it's a few things. 1. There isn't always a solution. 2. There's always gonna be people I don't agree with. 3. Not everything is straight forward.

I've been excelling in my current position on the Minecraft staff. Out of everyone, I specialize in catching people using illegal mods. I've gotten to know most of the people ingame and anyone who has ever joined Mumble. I've identified problems and broken them down to come up with solutions. I understand what people want in a server (for Minecraft at least).

Special Attack has become a small part of my life as well as many of you all. I've become very infused within the community. I want to be more involved, I want to be the person making descisions and physically be able to do something for the better of the community (or at least a step below that.) I want to become an official member of Special Attack.
Thanks for reading :4

gb 
 Post subject: Re: Pizzaman194
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2012, 12:44 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Good luck dude :5:

no 
 Post subject: Re: Pizzaman194
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2012, 13:09 
Geek (883)
Good luck! :D

"What you believe to be true is false