Aye! Aadolf Kärki, as is my name, is requesting audience from the big hats over in your territory! I was born in 261093 in Finland, a small city called Lahti. I've been a derp pretty much all my life.
In around March (???) 2010 or so I began using the SpA Minecraft Freebuild server and it wasn't long till me and my buddy usvax were in honourable positions (though he quit :<) and we kept on going for the Minecraft part of the community.
Well, of course I grew tired of MC a few times (thanks to Lim and Haf, even got banned by the latter for having different ideals), but nevertheless - here I am again!
Anyway, enough of my boring Minecrafting (P.S. I'm an operator in SMP).
I've played TF2 a few times, and according to my experience, I won't be of much use in any other game than Minecraft, since I can handle kids quite well. Going to apply for a university for the next January, and even if I won't get in, my contacts will arrange me work in the field, so all the more reason to trust me with those underlings.
Apart from games, I can compose and manipulate photographs, not to mention being able to manipulate videos. As such I might be of some use to the SpA Film Productions Team, of whose members at least Zombakias I've helped a great deal in the past.
P.S. Note that I might be a bit intoxicated while writing this, so excuse me if any changes appear in a week's time.
Aaaanyway, I'd like to join SpA as a full-time member. Having being a Minecraftian "member" for quite a fecking long time, I guess it's finally time for me to do something else as well.
EDIT: Some nostalgic topics. Haf (or whoever) deleted my original intro topic, so you'll have to do with these:viewtopic.php?f=108&t=9769&p=148795#p148795viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9909&p=151524#p151524This ain't as nostalgic, as it's fairly new
. You should all know I've been in the Army for the past six months, and today (20.06.2013) I got released of duty :3
Anyway, to compensate for my lack of thought and carp, I'll answer the "questions" :U Was drunk when I made the first draft, so... Are you looking to apply for a ranked position in Minecraft?
• omg yes yes i want2b a op plz make me 1!!!!!!
Wait, I already am... Case closed.To become a SpA member you must be of the age of 21+
• Beer makes me look older, close enough.So, you want to be a [SpA]?! Do you know what you’re applying for?
• Aye. Not because I think I'd be a better person than as is, since I don't, but I hope people (especially the new ones) will depend on me more if I hold a rank as a real SpA Member. I've been around, doing shit, helping, whining, trolling, and pretty much everything you could ever find in people from the Internet. With my gained experience in the Army I've further learned leniency when it comes to fucking up, I've sucked in leadership principles, and so on. I've always been a man of rules within certain parameters and I intend to keep it that way. With me around you'll always have your precious grammar nazi everywhere you need it! Wait, that's not a positive argument... Fuu fuu!
As for "knowing what I'm applying for", not a g'damn clue. You don't know for certain what's after death, do you? I can only guess, be it death or SpAianship. I assume I'm applying to become one of you lads 'n' lasses in flesh and blood as well as in spirit (yes, that alcohol thing). I want to be more involved in this precious community, which I've always held dear ever since I came
here.Can you help the SpA Community?
• Where there are workers, there ought to be work. Not really sure how I can help except for things th' have to do with Minecraft, but I'll make sure you won't forget me when I die of heart attack. Helping with advertising and other monetary business should be possible after I officially proclaim myself as a jobless drunkard to the Finnish government, which'll get me loads of money to spend. Also, I am a quick learner and I - unlike many other folks I've met - ᴄᴀɴ actually use Google.Do we know who you are?
• The good ol' drunkard from Finland who's always crap-posting on the forums with no real business. Ring a bell? @Junco :3
Are you gonna make a good server admin?Do you have a sense of fun?
• Never been better.
• When I'm sober, it's twisted and silly. When I'm drunk, I'm the merriest lad to be around with. Luckily most of my time I spend being drunk, or at least a tad tipsy. I also like to entertain people, which, if you've checked out my YouTube channel, you should've noticed already. I'm a bit shy and quiet in voice chats, but if you give me something to type in, I'll go crazy. I'm abso-fucking-lutely confident of my speech capabilities if met in person, but a playback voice makes me want to climb a tree arse first.Can you accept that you aren’t going to please all of the people all of the time; and vice-versa?
• Surprise butt secks pleases both parties, or so I've heard. I can hold my ground when faced with tease-worthy folks and when angered myself. Rest assured that I'll only rarely, if ever, cross the line when doing thingsies. It's but natural that one can't please everyone and be pleased with everyone all the time - and to prevent myself from giving hour-long lectures about human psychology, I'll just close my argument with that.