Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:38

All times are UTC+01:00

fi 
 Post subject: Le Dolf is here!
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 06:16 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Aye! Aadolf Kärki, as is my name, is requesting audience from the big hats over in your territory! I was born in 261093 in Finland, a small city called Lahti. I've been a derp pretty much all my life.
In around March (???) 2010 or so I began using the SpA Minecraft Freebuild server and it wasn't long till me and my buddy usvax were in honourable positions (though he quit :<) and we kept on going for the Minecraft part of the community.
      Well, of course I grew tired of MC a few times (thanks to Lim and Haf, even got banned by the latter for having different ideals), but nevertheless - here I am again!
      Anyway, enough of my boring Minecrafting (P.S. I'm an operator in SMP).
      I've played TF2 a few times, and according to my experience, I won't be of much use in any other game than Minecraft, since I can handle kids quite well. Going to apply for a university for the next January, and even if I won't get in, my contacts will arrange me work in the field, so all the more reason to trust me with those underlings.
      Apart from games, I can compose and manipulate photographs, not to mention being able to manipulate videos. As such I might be of some use to the SpA Film Productions Team, of whose members at least Zombakias I've helped a great deal in the past.
P.S. Note that I might be a bit intoxicated while writing this, so excuse me if any changes appear in a week's time.

Aaaanyway, I'd like to join SpA as a full-time member. Having being a Minecraftian "member" for quite a fecking long time, I guess it's finally time for me to do something else as well.

EDIT: Some nostalgic topics. Haf (or whoever) deleted my original intro topic, so you'll have to do with these:
http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 95#p148795
http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 24#p151524

This ain't as nostalgic, as it's fairly new. You should all know I've been in the Army for the past six months, and today (20.06.2013) I got released of duty :3

Anyway, to compensate for my lack of thought and carp, I'll answer the "questions" :U Was drunk when I made the first draft, so... :mrgreen:

Are you looking to apply for a ranked position in Minecraft?
• omg yes yes i want2b a op plz make me 1!!!!!!
Wait, I already am... Case closed.

To become a SpA member you must be of the age of 21+
• Beer makes me look older, close enough.

So, you want to be a [SpA]?! Do you know what you’re applying for?
• Aye. Not because I think I'd be a better person than as is, since I don't, but I hope people (especially the new ones) will depend on me more if I hold a rank as a real SpA Member. I've been around, doing shit, helping, whining, trolling, and pretty much everything you could ever find in people from the Internet. With my gained experience in the Army I've further learned leniency when it comes to fucking up, I've sucked in leadership principles, and so on. I've always been a man of rules within certain parameters and I intend to keep it that way. With me around you'll always have your precious grammar nazi everywhere you need it! Wait, that's not a positive argument... Fuu fuu!
      As for "knowing what I'm applying for", not a g'damn clue. You don't know for certain what's after death, do you? I can only guess, be it death or SpAianship. I assume I'm applying to become one of you lads 'n' lasses in flesh and blood as well as in spirit (yes, that alcohol thing). I want to be more involved in this precious community, which I've always held dear ever since I came :59 here.

Can you help the SpA Community?
• Where there are workers, there ought to be work. Not really sure how I can help except for things th' have to do with Minecraft, but I'll make sure you won't forget me when I die of heart attack. Helping with advertising and other monetary business should be possible after I officially proclaim myself as a jobless drunkard to the Finnish government, which'll get me loads of money to spend. Also, I am a quick learner and I - unlike many other folks I've met - ᴄᴀɴ actually use Google.

Do we know who you are?
• The good ol' drunkard from Finland who's always crap-posting on the forums with no real business. Ring a bell? @Junco :3

Are you gonna make a good server admin?
• Never been better.

Do you have a sense of fun?
• When I'm sober, it's twisted and silly. When I'm drunk, I'm the merriest lad to be around with. Luckily most of my time I spend being drunk, or at least a tad tipsy. I also like to entertain people, which, if you've checked out my YouTube channel, you should've noticed already. I'm a bit shy and quiet in voice chats, but if you give me something to type in, I'll go crazy. I'm abso-fucking-lutely confident of my speech capabilities if met in person, but a playback voice makes me want to climb a tree arse first.

Can you accept that you aren’t going to please all of the people all of the time; and vice-versa?
• Surprise butt secks pleases both parties, or so I've heard. I can hold my ground when faced with tease-worthy folks and when angered myself. Rest assured that I'll only rarely, if ever, cross the line when doing thingsies. It's but natural that one can't please everyone and be pleased with everyone all the time - and to prevent myself from giving hour-long lectures about human psychology, I'll just close my argument with that.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

Last edited by [SpA]Dolf on 20 Jun 2013, 20:45, edited 5 times in total.

au 
 Post subject: Re: Le Dolf is here!
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 06:19 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Wooo!! Dolf :4

Best of luck in your application :5:

us 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 06:35 
Geek (733)
Good Luck Dolf. :hug:

nl 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 10:34 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
gool duck!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

nl 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 11:43 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
Woop! About time! Good luck on your application Dolf! :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 11:59 
Community slut (13473)
Haha, hi there m8 :mrgreen:

gr 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 14:17 
Has learned to write! (154)
Good luck mate !! :5:

be 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 15:55 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
Best of luck Dolfy!

us 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 19:57 
Geek (883)
Finally! Good luck

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

il 
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 20:24 
Geek (883)
Dolf!!! Good luck mate!

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 02:28 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Good luckers

us 
PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 16:13 
Geek (839)
About time! ;) Good Luck!

fi 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2013, 16:50 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Updated. Now let me enjoy (be terrified of) my release from duty and drink in peace (a horrible commotion) with my relatives which I hold very dear (oh god, leave me alone...).

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.