Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:41

All times are UTC+01:00

ro 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 13:58 
Has learned to write! (185)
Or a luxurious yacht, you decide!

Are you looking to apply for a ranked position in Minecraft?
But of course I do not! *chapter I - Sarcasm* I made the post solely for that particular reason, shall I even go further with it? *end of chapter I*

Before you join us...
Of course you know who I am, my name is 2Fat2Furious, my username in RealityHD Alpha 3.14.0.2.259 is Crinu Cristian (Lilly Christian for all you English folk) and I chose to live in the fantasy-3rd-world Romania just for lols. (the difficulty is a tad harder there, but nothing that unassailable with a bit of grinding, pillaging and a good kill-death ratio)
If those sort of games are your style, you can find more data here: http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 8&start=30 and even some possible gameplay, here is me attempting a vine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1P-P_xnk-w although the game is very scarce on XP, barely reaching level 18 during October of last year.
Regarding the maturity bit, blimey, I'm filled to the brim with it. It's pouring out of every orifice I have. That or I might just be defecating in my sleep once again...

So, you want to be a [SpA]?!
Well, as I find myself to be a highly-functional sociopath otherwise known as an adolescent I can whole-heartedly say that what you're inferring is completely true. I am insane. Yippi-ka-fucking-ey, don't it?
That or I might be watching too much hardcore bondage again...

Disregarding the rather mellifluous words I spurted out of my gutter earlier I wish to note that this is exactly I had postpone the application in the first place. I needed some 'time' in the almost 4 years I've been around. Time to grow, mentally more than anything. Time to make a decision, the day I finally start being me. And I'll be the best me there is.
I humbly believe I've given a new sobbing meaning to soap-opera.

Do you know what you’re applying for?
Yes, I desperately want to be a member of the knitting club. May the White-Lotus knitting club eviscerate our competitors and their unconstitutional sewing machines!
On a serious note though, yes. I know. I am applying for the first permanent commitment of my life time! Or second, breathing is a tad more important of a commitment though...

Can you help the SpA Community?
Of course! My not-so-salty jokes will get you guys a lot of smiles for one [I believe that my girlfriend thinks I'm cheating on her, whenever we have sex she keeps screaming 'Thrust harder!', it's rather obnoxious to be fair.] (I just thought of that due to a misspell I had earlier and I just had to include it somehow), for other I know a bit of this and a bit of that in the realm of coding and photoshop, thus if ever needer it shouldn't be hard for me to help at times. Although in all fairness a very inebriated kitten would have more experience than me on most of the domains. Thus even though I am one -of the best I might add- procrastinators out there I will attempt to help SpA in any way, shape or form. Circle.

Do we know who you are?

In all fairness, I kept this in for a particular reason. No. Not really. I prefer it that way though, I am a very insecure person whom cannot cope with the idea of everybody else knowing how pathetic I feel at times. I enjoy being a depressive TINY LITTLE DINOSAUR ARMS and more than once I enjoyed picking on people for various reasons and I had to bring that to a halt. I like the feeling of being that goofy-nice guy around mainly because I can go forgotten easily. I want to change that about me and be less insecure about who and what I am. Be that guy that's missed by the rest, not because of being a prodigy, but of being him and proud of it.

Are you gonna make a good server admin?

I do comprehend that being a member in SpA would result in some administrative privileges on other servers, but I might add that I only wish to be ranked as everybody else in every community. As one cannot be a good admin without tasting the air of that particular section in the community and seeing where the breeze is pushing the boat at that current time. I'd like to not turn a blind eye and turn the vessel head first into the offing when it's natural pathway would've been to the shore. That being said, I wont administrate until I am completely sure of how to react in different situations as the servers I was an admin on left me at times with an unsettling idea of my lacking in self-awareness at times. It made me be more cautious. Thus that being said, yes. I will have to be a good admin because I've been a player as well, and I consider that being the most important part in being an admin.

Do you have a sense of fun?
Yes, as could be spotted trough out the application. But I am a man of the extremes and at times I might be very reserved if not outright spewing with jokes and happiness at new folk.

Can you accept that you aren’t going to please all of the people all of the time; and vice-versa?
Yes, but I try to minimize it by getting to know a bit of everybody and getting a feel on where things are heading. I hate the idea that at times I'd make somebody have a very unpleasant experience due to the majority but I understand that it cannot be helped at times.

il 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 15:26 
Geek (883)
Good luck mate!:DDD

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

nl 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 15:41 
Community slut (13473)
I like these kind of applications! :mrgreen: :5:

fi 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 15:52 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Good luck, you 'Manian cheap-arse ಠ_ಠ Cumpara-mi o bere.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 15:54 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Sounds like you're the maddest Romanian since BAM :mrgreen: Really enjoyed reading this, good luck!

ro 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 15:56 
Really? I LOVE YOU GUYS. T_T

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 18:16 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Nice app man :5:
zXPoison wrote:
So what happens after I make my application?
A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched... (one of the reasons I loved the old YouTube)
A painfully long and mysterious wait with next to no response and feedback I think. I'm not one for breaking SpA tradition :lol:

us 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 23:55 
Geek (733)
Good luck 2fat! :4

be 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2014, 11:22 
Has no REAL life! (1086)
Good luck! And may the force live long and prosper.

cz 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2014, 11:36 
Doesn't get out much (379)
Good luck ;P

au 
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 12:28 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
Good luck mate :5:

ro 
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2014, 21:41 
Thanks for force-feeding me luck guys, no wonder I'm fat... :c