Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:41

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
 Post subject: [SpA]Mister
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2015, 21:27 
Illiterate (7)
Do you know what your applying for?:

I'm glad to say "yes", I am applying to be apart of the SpA so that I may help out my fellow gamers in anything they need. I am willing to work with anyone even if I strongly dislike them. I have met a lot of the SpA family on my 4 years here, but I have never seen any of them turn my down, I have postponed applying for SpA for when I'm finally at a good age to start fresh and a good level of maturity.

Can you help out the SpA community?:

As my recent experiences as a staff member on countless servers, I have to say I can, anything I don't know is always a click away on the internet. If you need anything done I am willing to work at it until it's finished.
Do not hesitate to call me on skype (bassman52003) or if you ever see me on mumble.

Do we know who you are?:

I'm sad to say but I do not know many SpA members or I am completely oblivious if I ever had. Feel free to check out my 'Who are u?': "Just a little something about me"

Would you make a good server admin?:

I am very sorry, but I do not play TF2 as of now, but other than that I think I would make a great admin, I've never took anger out on a player nor have I ever scolded a player for anything he has done these past 2 years.

Do you have a sense of Fun?:

Deffinatly, I think of everything that's a joke and I am close to never serious unless it's something I must do, such as help someone or something broke on the server and I am the only one to fix it.

Can you accept that your not going to please 100% of the time vise-versa?

Yes, I am quite known not to please the 100% of people I meet but please the 90%. It's only natural to make enemies with others, we are all human and make mistakes God made us with free will to do what we want.

Thank you for reading my application I have never felt so close to the community. Again thank you.

nl 
 Post subject: Re: [SpA]Mister
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2015, 19:02 
Has learned to write! (169)
good luck!

A good day below ground - you're blessed

There is nothing nothing finer than a miner