Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 04:27

All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
gb 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 17:29 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
I'm allowed to buy maps :P

nl 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 17:31 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
Did you check with your mom?! :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 17:45 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:

no Image

cz 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 17:50 
Doesn't get out much (338)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:

<span>no [img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd44 ... 1242013047[/img]">http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd44 ... 1242013047[/img]</a></span>
BALLSIE! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPEND ALL YOUR POCKET MONEY ON HATS AND MAPS IN THAT VIDEO GAME! :twisted:

:mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 17:56 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
fuck if they only knew, :oops:

de 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2011, 23:25 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
I'm unsure if steel is a good idea on the vanilla servers. It's really, really confusing for the new players.

us 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 00:24 
Nerdish, tbh. (448)
It is easy to get lost in, but I have fun with it, so I'd say keep it.

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 01:50 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:
I'm unsure if steel is a good idea on the vanilla servers. It's really, really confusing for the new players.
I'm hurt buddy :< you assume i wouldn't have thought of this :cry:

hehe, it isn't on my newly proposed vanilla rotation that I have submitted to annarack to approve. i've seen the chaos that map brings to new players, even though there are big letters every where :S i dread those newbies learn how to drive :<

once implemented i think there will be a post announcement but cannot confirm. But I have tried my best to offer variety and fun maps for vanilla, and more challenging maps for no critson on the new proposed rotations (no crits has less maps that can be easily locked down by smart players too)

de 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 12:11 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:
Just wanted to give some feedback from the actual servers.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

de 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 13:46 
Has no REAL life! (1669)
I played 5cp_gorge to like 9:1, you should check the the round limits for it. I think it was on Dell Conagher.

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 13:48 
Geek (993)
They may aswell get used to the map and learn it so whats the point removing it?

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 13:56 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:

Just wanted to give some feedback from the actual servers.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hehe i was only kidding broham, i was on the same server as you when steel was on, which is why we managed to cap D and E so easily because no one could find them haha.

Repel it is still available in spa points, but teaching noobs is like taking a blind friend to the imax to watch Avatar.... hilarious :twisted:

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 14:05 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
heh some games on steel, where either blue is wondering off on B or C when they should be capping A, while Red is wondering around the map :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 14:46 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Well if you are on a vanilla server, it doesn't hurt to use your spapoints to a) show how they work and their uses and b) get people to try new maps. Repel has a justified point in getting them to learn steel, i admit steel was daunting first time i played it, now its one of my favourites :D

de 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2011, 14:48 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
I was sitting with my sentry at C for something like 4 minutes before an enemy showed up. Also there were blu engies building sentries to guard A and such stuff... it's so crazy... I like it... :ugly:

... but people tend to build walls around them and don't listen to tips. :|

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011, 18:54 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
New map rotation has been implemented :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011, 19:12 
Crap at posting (40)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
New map rotation has been implemented :5:
Does this mean Nightfall has been removed? :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011, 19:41 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
You better fucking believe it has :5:

(should still be available in spapoints if you feel the twitching need for it :ugly: )

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011, 20:04 
Crap at posting (40)
I am in love with whoever has decided this :4
(should still be available in spapoints if you feel the twitching need for it :ugly: )
Hmm I'd rather have it out of my life altogether :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011, 20:27 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
You can thank spa tech team, the tf2 management team, and our tf2 community for clearly stating how much this map is a pile of monkey balls :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2011, 20:44 
Crap at posting (40)
Thanks guys :grouphug:

de 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 21:19 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
Don't like the dustbowl+badlands combo or what it's at the moment. :|

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Jul 2011, 22:35 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:
What do you feel is wrong with the combo? We shall have a look tonite, i haven't played the combo yet to have an objective view on how they work together :D

de 
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2011, 14:53 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:
What do you feel is wrong with the combo? We shall have a look tonite, i haven't played the combo yet to have an objective view on how they work together :D
I don't like them? And one of them is almost online when I join a server... :ugly:

They are both not easy to play maps and share the same look. The new plugin is putting the game modes together, yes? So like cp+cp+cp+pl+pl+ctf ? Then I'd try to stick something like cp_gorge between dustbowl and badlands, if it's possible. gorge is most of the time quite funny and it's easier than badlands and not such a spamfest as dustbowl. At least that's my experience.

btw: I'm fine with the steelnoobs now. People seem to listen if you tell them "Go to B now".

gb 
PostPosted: 15 Jul 2011, 15:23 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:

I don't like them? And one of them is almost online when I join a server... :ugly:

They are both not easy to play maps and share the same look. The new plugin is putting the game modes together, yes? So like cp+cp+cp+pl+pl+ctf ? Then I'd try to stick something like cp_gorge between dustbowl and badlands, if it's possible. gorge is most of the time quite funny and it's easier than badlands and not such a spamfest as dustbowl. At least that's my experience.

btw: I'm fine with the steelnoobs now. People seem to listen if you tell them "Go to B now".
Cool mate cheers for the feedback, i didn't actually get to a dustbowl game last night so didnt get to see it for myself. I had less time on the vanilla server rotation than no crits so it probably needs a bit of a reach around as there were alot more maps to juggle. The game types should be spread out so it's different with each map, but there is no problem sticking another one in between those two. CP_Gorge has a different art style too.

Did someone buy steel then? I don't think its in vanilla rotation because you said it was too hard for them ^^ but we can always put it back if you think that would be good

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 18:35 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Map timelimits and rounds have been updated. Please post here for any feedback concerning new map times and rounds.

de 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 19:13 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
Did someone buy steel then? I don't think its in vanilla rotation because you said it was too hard for them ^^ but we can always put it back if you think that would be good
steel is in the rotation and after some rounds I think it's fine for the noobs.
Quote:
Map timelimits and rounds have been updated. Please post here for any feedback concerning new map times and rounds.
Sweet, honey! I'll check it out the days. Some of the fav maps had some quite high time limits. Will see how it feels now. :26

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 21:58 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
hmmm pretty sure i requested steel be taken out of vanilla, but hell, if it is fine im happy, because i love steel :D

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2011, 22:05 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I noticed that dustbowl was back on the no critz list? It was a real relief to get it off no critz, it's just such a spammy spammy map, everytime I play it puts me randomly onto blue ( I should know better by now haha) Eventually it scrambles because obviously my team will be 4 snipers, and 4 spies just before we're about to defend, it puts me back on blue and the nightmare resumes :shock: it doesn't always empty no critz, but when it's past say 11? it just kills the server off. It's just not a fun chilled map at all, it really leans on teamwork, which isn't always available. C'mon we don't often get no critz running, no point spoiling it with tosh maps like dustbowl.

Oh and also what happened to the planned night cycle? Puts stuff like koth maps on when there's not that many people, so we don't end up playing gravelpit with 5 players :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2011, 22:46 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Dustbowl shouldn't be on the no crits rotation, and there has been no official decision to have it return, are you sure somebody didn't just buy it with spapoints?

Night time map rotation is in still discussion, but we are not really certain if it is justified anymore.

Again, all feedback is really appreciated. :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next