Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 10:56

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 16:59 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Yes and done. I swopped it with fastlane.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 17:28 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
thanks anna :5:

nl 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 20:16 
Crap at posting (38)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Yes and done. I swopped it with fastlane.
Thank you :)

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2011, 17:11 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
The new Christmas map has been added to the spa points menu and is also on the normal rotation for the duration of the event on all servers.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2011, 18:28 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
The new Christmas map has been added to the spa points menu and is also on the normal rotation for the duration of the event on all servers.
Might we be keeping it on rotation? It's a really good valve map, and although it's got that christmas feel with the snow, and the coal, it's more or less just regular themed map, they pulled that off well.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2011, 19:40 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
I've added Foundry to the rotation and it can stay there but it wasn't full of snow... is there one that has snow on it then? As I don't remember getting an alert about another new map.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2011, 20:01 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
I've added Foundry to the rotation and it can stay there but it wasn't full of snow... is there one that has snow on it then? As I don't remember getting an alert about another new map.
Oh no actually I don't think it had snow, it just looks cold I guess :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 18:06 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
just two things that i noticed -

1) i don't remember this being in any of the configs, but is there a way to set a minimum timelimit for each map? cos it sucks if someone buys a map with spapoints only for it to be over in about 5 minutes because one team goes 3-0 super quickly. it would be nice to have a minimum timelimit of, say, 15 minutes to guard against that. like i say, dunno if it can be done
2) that bug that has goldrush twice in a row in the mapcycle is back :<

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 18:08 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
If my memory serves me correctly I think it is possible to set a min limit. I'll look into it soon. I'll add it to my to do list; which reminds me I still need to set the time limits on all of the new maps, I'll add that to my to do list too and the bug :)

Thanks brrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssss

de 
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 19:05 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
Yo, dawg, add to your todo list to add things to your todo list! :18

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 22:24 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Check :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2012, 17:52 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
just two things that i noticed -

1) i don't remember this being in any of the configs, but is there a way to set a minimum timelimit for each map? cos it sucks if someone buys a map with spapoints only for it to be over in about 5 minutes because one team goes 3-0 super quickly. it would be nice to have a minimum timelimit of, say, 15 minutes to guard against that. like i say, dunno if it can be done
2) that bug that has goldrush twice in a row in the mapcycle is back :<
I've had a look at the commands today and the only one that is available is winlimit. This will need to be set according to which map it is. There's a thread here http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=3235 that tells you all about winlimit and maxrounds, it seems they work together with each other depending of course on what map it is.

Oh and I've applied cfg's to the new maps so they shouldn't go on forever anymore.

se 
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 00:20 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (118)
I would like to see cp_Snakewater on the rotation (or atleast on the spapoints-options if it isnt already)
Also cp_obscure_final would be nice to see :)
Maybe some trial.

Also to officially state my opinion : I want Frontier and Steel out of the rotation :D

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 01:19 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I do love those maps I hope they're made official someday, the only issue is losing players during the download, and being the off the quickplay list while they're on. Though adding them to spapoints should be fine, we might have another night when it's mostly just regulars and it should be fine with them.

Can't remove them both from the rotation, I like frontier personally, steel I can't stand and it can be a bit of a server killer, but I wouldn't totally remove it as there are some people who seem to like it. So what I'm planning to do is draw up a double rotation. It will go through the rotation twice but will replace certain maps, so for example on one rotation you'll play frontier, and the second will have steel in it's place, while a map like badwater will play on both rotations if that makes sense? The more troublesome or less popular maps will see less play, but will make a nice filler and change from cycling through the same popular maps over and over.

se 
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2012, 02:35 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (118)
Yeah they could well be officiall quite soon :) I need to remember to use the points for map choice more often.

Nice idea about the double rotation thingy there.