Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:43

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
nl 
 Post subject: Re: Mobster Monday
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 15:11 
Has no REAL life! (2546)
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
lol you guys moaning about new stuff don't play with the new stuff in competitive games, so it wont affect you anyway :P
This is an outright lie, we also play 7v7 and there all unlocks are allowed. O:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 15:18 
CAST MASTER (481)
Surely people playing 7v7 will think the same as you and hence wont use these "overpowered" "broken" weapons...which they aren't. :P

nl 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 15:33 
Has no REAL life! (2546)
I'm not saying anything about overpowered or not, I just wanted to say THAT WAS A LIE!

I'm happy~

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 15:39 
CAST MASTER (481)
The last bit was at the people crying that they are "broken" Sorry Mr. Futari, i did not mean to imply you. :(

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 18:50 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Alright I said it would be Tesla Tuesday, but I was wrong, so maybe it will be Tesla Thursday, which would be awsome because look at the medic's pack that would come with engies tesla set:
http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73452

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 19:11 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
they said they aren't doing an engy update already, hope it is A LIE!

Futari, in the 7v7 games you guys just fuck around with the toys you cant use in 6v6 anyway ^^

nl 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 20:19 
Has no REAL life! (2546)

Futari, in the 7v7 games you guys just fuck around with the toys you cant use in 6v6 anyway ^^
Next time speak the truth the first time you post instead of having to correct yourself :D Good boy~

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 20:26 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
they gave solly a weapon that practically one-hit kills a medic, like the equilizer, but you can do it at close to 300 hp

so if tf2 is gonna have a free-to-play version without unlocks (rumours abound about this) then basically valve are giving out unlocks which super-buff the classes to the point that vanilla can barely compete. means people without the full version are gonna get raped by critscouts and one-hit sollys and heavies with ninjanukes up their bums (or something) and fuck know what else - meaning they gotta buy the full version to be able to even compete

gg valve

de 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 21:35 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
Yay... complain before anything is final! :4 :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 21:36 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]futari wrote:

Next time speak the truth the first time you post instead of having to correct yourself :D Good boy~
touche old bean! :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 22:34 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
To be honest the vanilla stuff is often better, unlocks tend to have the edge in certain situations, i.e being behind someone, or having a medic handy. I think it's only the pyro, and maybe the spy who would suffer with out their unlocks.

The only things I have a real issue with is more one/two shot weapons being added to the game, like the targe, direct hit, loch n load things that kill you before you can say "fucking op TINY LITTLE DINOSAUR ARMS weapon" I also have hate how much stuff they've added to put out afterburn to make it almost redundant. Bare in mind though, do you really think so many people would still be playing it if it was the same old setup with no weapons being added?

Anyway the Spy's rose, the made man, why have they named it on the update page if it's a misc? :shock: I think this could be the item that stops the spy igniting, I guess they'll sacrifice cloaking for it.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 23:35 
CAST MASTER (481)
Cloaking is for the weak anyways, real men stand there and knife thin air. Like a boss. In all honestly though, it is proberly because they spy only got 2 weapons, everyone else has got 3+ (Except Pyro and possibly engie, we still have day 4 :P) so they proberly just added it to the list to make up the numbers. Hopefully they never give the spy his fire retardent ability, because pyro is meant to be the hard counter to the spy, and if you need something like that then you are playing spy wrong. :) Besides pyro needs some love at the moment.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2011, 23:58 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
Bare in mind though, do you really think so many people would still be playing it if it was the same old setup with no weapons being added?
Eggsactley. I don't care if new weapons do this or do that, wah wah, new tools are still dependent on the person wielding them. New challenges, extended game life etc lol this is why competitive players have strict weapon restrictions, so they can have their pure, familiar games, bring them on i say, wow, you got a night vision fish shooting rocket sling launch machine, pff, so what COME AT ME BRO! :18

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 00:30 
Community slut (13473)
Quote:
We're preparing to release a mandatory Team Fortress 2 update this afternoon. This update includes a new matchmaking system for clients.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 02:01 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
sigh, match making :roll: :x

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 03:30 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
omgomgomg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMB ... ture=feedu

:o :o :o :o :o :o

be 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 03:40 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Gaaaaaah, that is amazing! Well worth the 4 years of waiting! :4
I was smiling and laughing all the way through.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 04:02 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Yeah deffinetly a worthy follow up to meet the spy, they sure know how to make a quality short.

The new set's pretty nice too

fi 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 06:40 
Has no REAL life! (1309)
TF2 is free... to... play...

02:47 <@NabNab> saifon: you so sexy ;)
02:47 <+saifon> D:

be 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 07:00 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Meh, I'm ok with that. People that spent money on it in any way (or will do so) get little bonuses that don't really effect gameplay. I bought the game when it came out in 2007 and I booked about 900 hours since then. I bought it in the Orange box as well so I look at it as a free game I got with Portal, Half Life 2, HL:ep1 and CSS :-p.
I've got more than my money's worth out of it. So much even to the point that if I had to denote the game in value per hour it would be something like €0.005 per hour. Compared to most games that cost more and have a lot less enjoyable playtime, that is amazing.

se 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 09:13 
Crap at posting (48)
[SpA]NabNab wrote:
isn't it just for one week?

cz 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 09:17 
Doesn't get out much (338)
babbmann wrote:
[SpA]NabNab wrote:
isn't it just for one week?
Nope
http://www.teamfortress.com/freetoplay/

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:04 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
AWESOME! Meet The Medic was fantastic! valve cinematics get better and better!

Free to play is forever, but you only get the vanilla load out, then your account becomes real once you buy any item etc. So techically you could buy tf2 for a hat.

New medic weapons are awesome too!

oh no op op op :P whatevs ^^

be 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:08 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
can't free players get all the weapons? I thought they just couldn't get hats, paints, misc consumables and the likes.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:12 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]MrOrange wrote:
can't free players get all the weapons? I thought they just couldn't get hats, paints, misc consumables and the likes.
i believe just the normal loadout, obviously designed to encourage them to spend money on new weapons in the shop. :twisted:
But i believe that, as soon as they buy something, they will start to get drops etc.

be 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:16 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Quote:
Q. How much of the game can I play without paying anything?
The entire game can be played without making a purchase. All game modes, classes, and maps are available. Nearly every weapon is available through achievements, drops, or crafting.
I think by 'nearly' they mean all weapons except for the cosmetic ones.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:25 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]MrOrange wrote:
Quote:
Q. How much of the game can I play without paying anything?
The entire game can be played without making a purchase. All game modes, classes, and maps are available. Nearly every weapon is available through achievements, drops, or crafting.
I think by 'nearly' they mean all weapons except for the cosmetic ones.
Oh, that is pretty good then! :D Last time i listen to people at work, should have realised it was bullshit when it came from a designer at rebellion teeehee ^^

awesome, cant wait to try out the new shit! new medic gun backpack model looks awesome! great visual design! shame there is not dove gun!

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:27 
Has no REAL life! (1285)
Question: Do we have a plain vanilla server running?

We Shall Not Be Moved!

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:27 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Unity wrote:
I'm working on that. So in a bit, yes.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:28 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Meet the medic is AWESOME. So dark and evil. Makes me proud to play medic :twisted:

I think valve should give a gift to all those that bought it, like free keys for every crate they have in their backpack, that should make up for it :5:
[SpA]Unity wrote:
The default server is more or less vanilla so it will probably qualify for the Quickplay. So we will defo need help on that server with admins :mrgreen:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next