Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:01

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2011, 20:57 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
PetePorty wrote:
IMHO, if your team has too many medics, just pick another class... I don't see what the problem is, TBH.
you missed the point of the discussion

gb 
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011, 09:29 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
FYI. The scramble plug in scrambles on points. With the current implementation it is not possible to have more than one argument.

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2011, 14:41 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Noticed that scrambles are happening a lot less frequently, and not happening when I'd usually expect one to. On fastlane yesterday we capped the last point twice in no time at all, I was surprised it didn't scramble after the 1st round, and more so the 2nd. So I joined blue to try and prevent another steamroll, but we were just stuck defending the last point for a while until we lost.

Third round when I switched teams.
There was a game we had on goldrush we had where the teams were super stacked, and it didn't scramble until after 2 rounds of pummeling. I also noticed it balances players just before the end of a game, like as in you don't respawn because the games over, it also balanced me while I was alive, which I'm not sure if that's suppose to happen.

ee 
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2011, 15:11 
Likes to type... (233)
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
it also balanced me while I was alive, which I'm not sure if that's suppose to happen.
Lol, for some reason I found this more amusing than I should have.

Your puny life is of little significance to the all-mighty balance hammer, if it deems necessary to balance your sorry life then you better bend over and take it with honor! :mrgreen: :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2011, 15:18 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
To be honest I was alive for ages, so I guess the balancer got fed up of waiting and moved me :mrgreen: