Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:55

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 16:05 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I know a lot of people here probaby don't like dealing with traders they can be a real pain, trying to scam or lowball you for even scrap of metal they can get.

http://www.tf2wh.com/allitems.php

Tf2Warehouse allows you trade items for credits and use those credits to buy other items, the trades are handled by a bot which adds you. These are the same guys who brought you the wom client, and auction thing in WoW, so they appear to be reputable. The pricing is a little random sometimes you'll be paying more, sometimes you'll be paying much less.

For example, two trades I did recently, one with tf2 warehouse, I traded my milkman in for some credits, gave the bot the milkman straight away, then bought the cosa nostra cap, which I got 2 mins later and some credits to spare. Too easy, no waiting for steam adds or whatever. So using the tf2tp site I was trading some metal for the Scotch Bonnet, one russian guy (sorry but russian traders, so many are hellbent on ripping you off) tried to sell me a store bought version, and then another added me in reponse to a post clearly specifying the desired hat:
In conclusion robots are better than humans and we should never trade with russians people, again.

at 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2011, 23:25 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
Quote:
Why Use TF2WH?

Automated!
No hassle!
Fast! - except when not.
Available all the time! - when available.
Never scams you, always will accept your items - unless your items are stupid ;)
Mostly always almost never quite completely broken...
:ugly:

us 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2011, 03:54 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
i love this!

se 
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2011, 17:39 
Has no REAL life! (1120)
everything sells for way less than it should, but it worked like a charm actually getting the item. :5: