Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:40

All times are UTC+01:00

fr 
 Post subject: Knock Knock
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 16:48 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (110)
Hellooooooo

Doubt anyone remembers me at all, I started playing TF2 again after a 3 years break or something :ugly:

I remember spending a lot of time in the spa servers back then, donating to get reserved spot and all, but from the past few days it looks like nobody plays on your server anymore?

Also played a while in your MvM servers but none of the !spapoints etc commands worked at all, despite still being advertised in chat.

So did everyone move to Minecraft or something?

gb 
 Post subject: Re: Knock Knock
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 23:38 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Yo welcome back to tf2 :5:

Servers full some nights, pretty inconsistant, it just depends on who wants to fill it up. I'll add you to the tf2 steam group, gives people a nudge when we're gonna play.

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 23:44 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
I remember you! :mrgreen:

We're alive - the servers actually just got rebooted a week or so ago, having disappeared for a couple of months, so we're not super-active all the time like we used to be. Not at the moment anyway. But like Junco says it's still busy enough a few nights a week, just keep an eye on the steam group :4

We need to update that spapoints message in MvM, the map-buying part of it is deactivated until we can get it to run alongside the map voting plugin. I can't remember off the top of my head if reserved slots are working again :ugly: but thanks for pointing it out dude!

nl 
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2013, 13:04 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]Scatterbrain wrote:
I remember you! :mrgreen:

We're alive - the servers actually just got rebooted a week or so ago, having disappeared for a couple of months, so we're not super-active all the time like we used to be. Not at the moment anyway. But like Junco says it's still busy enough a few nights a week, just keep an eye on the steam group :4

We need to update that spapoints message in MvM, the map-buying part of it is deactivated until we can get it to run alongside the map voting plugin. I can't remember off the top of my head if reserved slots are working again :ugly: but thanks for pointing it out dude!
Yea, reserved slots should work :)

And welcome back Dark!

fr 
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2013, 14:25 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (110)
Awesome, cool to see you guys are still around and kicking! :4

Will definitely drop by again :5: