Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:45

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
 Post subject: anyone else...
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 18:09 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
sick of this manor shite!! :S

horseman is broken :S only attacks fucking Red most of the time, and all blue have to do is run a few meters towards spawn (or stay there) and thats it :S

Ghost > Horse ^^

grumble :S

gb 
 Post subject: Re: anyone else...
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 18:10 
Geek (993)
Yeah, I really don't like it at all.

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 18:23 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
im just bored of it now :S

people only go scout or sniper for that map anyway :( the first halloween map was alot better gameplaywise... (manor house is pretty cool visually thou, loads of detail :D)

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 18:37 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
I miss the ghost. I always liked the way the corridors would go dark whenever it was around.

I love that sort of thing. Reminds me of theme park ghost trains and stuff.

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 19:09 
Likes to type... (279)
Yeah, it seems like valve didn't put a lot of thought into this one, the achievements last year were hard but doable in a few hours and didn't distract from the overall flow of the map, where as the gifts are a pain in the arse to get unless you pretty much spend the entire match camping one of the spawn points and hoping its the one it spawns at, the Horsemann really distracts from the point of the map and unless both teams make a point to kill him he just stays around for ages being a major pain, where as the ghost just came and went and could actually make last minute pushes for the point interesting when he showed up in the building, and aside from the pumpkin bombs there really isn't a lot going for the map, but the last one had those to :roll:

Harvest event was a lot better :cry:

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 19:54 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
It's amazing how quickly teamwork goes down the drain as soon as the horseman spawns or a gift spawns.

de 
PostPosted: 04 Nov 2010, 20:20 
Geek (630)
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
sick of this manor shite!! :S
Yes me :)

Halloween could be a weekend but not 2 weeks. what would a "new year event" be for Valve? 6 Months?

us 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 05:17 
Geek (638)
The maps great, the new items are too, I have mixed feelings about the HHH... Thing... And-

The presents are BS. The only reason, is that people memorize the spawn points for the boxes, go scoot, and camp the thing like there's no tomorrow. IF- everyone got the present equally, -once every 20-50 minutes (8-10 People*2-5minutes each drop), then it should take around... 300-360 minutes, or 5-6 hours, to get it all. Thats not too bad for 2 weeks of playing, but- People don't take turns, nor do they let other people get it once in a while. Then the worst, is that they trade them to people for scrap, hats, weapons, or anything they can get.

HHH, is ok, but annoying after a while. It has too much HP IMO, and kills far too quickly. It gives scouts, and medics(The faster classes) a major advantage, and makes heavy (and to some extent Soldier) nearly useless. On the bright side, he is interesting to kill, and is kind of a nice addition, once you figure him out.

I can bitch for hours..

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 10:32 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
meh its taking its toll on me :S

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 13:07 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
the standard server was really easy to fill up last night (thanks to coar for inviting loads of people <3). i think that shows that people are beginning to tire of halloween. but it's all being kept on one server, so if you don't like it it's really easy to just go back to the standard servers :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 13:11 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
thats cool :) ill be on it saturday ;)

pl 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 16:17 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
We need some kind of event this sunday ( football, medieval or sth ), Black Ops is coming and a lot of us wont play Tf2 for a while ;)

gb 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 16:25 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Bartg wrote:
We need some kind of event this sunday ( football, medieval or sth ), Black Ops is coming and a lot of us wont play Tf2 for a while ;)
:5: many peoples heads and backs do a sigh of relief ^^