Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:17

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2011, 09:50 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]Relentless wrote:
I don't know what's such a big deal about killing a Heavy as Scout. Just gotta play it really cheap. Come from behind, hit twice (hooray for fat heavy hitbox :D), run. Rinse and repeat. It's all in the video I posted 8) Scout in my opinion is tied with Demoman for best class, it depends on the amount of players on the server.

Killing a Heavy attached to a medic on the other hand... I know it's best to just kill the medic and leave the heavy be, but sometimes I still attempt to kill the Heavy for a challenge ;)
I wasn't saying it was difficult, just that its fun cause of the size difference. :mrgreen:

I like killing the medics, then running off to leave the heavies shitting themselves for my surprise return ^^ fat bastards.

gb 
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2011, 20:18 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
On public scout is slightly harder due to all the spam/engineers whoring it up. In 6v6 it is definitely there with the demoman.

de 
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2011, 12:58 
Geek (630)
Started with Pyro then soldier, then lost interest in TF2. Somehow started to play again and just took my prefered class from other games,sniper.
You should try all the classes with patience, to find your personel preference.

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 19:49 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (22)
Thanks for the help and guides, Relentless, the youtube vids were really good help, I think I got a little bit better at the game :D

[22:06] <@FBB2> Fehzor: Seriously, I need sex, If i dont, I DIE!

us 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 01:38 
Geek (638)
http://www.specialattack.net/content/guides-and-how-tos

Speaking of tips for newbies, I saw our guides here, and they weren't exactly the best... of course, they had good tips, they were just outdated, and unrevised. Sonny Black's guide of Demoman was awesome, but was kind of hard to read and often grammatically incorrect (Easy to understand, as English is a second language for him), but someone could have gone through and fixed it or something for him. Spikespiegel, is still stated as being in charge of the guides, which I find a bit hard to believe as he left when I joined back in August.

Also, it would be a good idea to add guides from MC to it, namely a "How to get WoM" guide, as we give that out hundreds of times a day.

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 01:44 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Fehzor wrote:
http://www.specialattack.net/content/guides-and-how-tos

Speaking of tips for newbies, I saw our guides here, and they weren't exactly the best... of course, they had good tips, they were just outdated, and unrevised. Sonny Black's guide of Demoman was awesome, but was kind of hard to read and often grammatically incorrect (Easy to understand, as English is a second language for him), but someone could have gone through and fixed it or something for him. Spikespiegel, is still stated as being in charge of the guides, which I find a bit hard to believe as he left when I joined back in August.

Also, it would be a good idea to add guides from MC to it, namely a "How to get WoM" guide, as we give that out hundreds of times a day.
hehe, you didnt just insult sonny's english! :shock: hehe lol hellfire time!
all those guides were written pre the sniper/spy update. Although mine has got some of those updates in it, and the spy one might as well. Although mine is not up to date now as ive changed my view on the razorback a bit since ive started becoming spy candy and that new fucking knife. And pyro never had one because pre the airblast it was a pointless creature.

MC should have a guide thou!

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 01:47 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Yeah we could do with some nice new guides. I mean there's blogs you know, I read the one about Mcmoist and his dreadul bus, and how Lim was scammed by his favourite laxative brand. Good stuff :mrgreen:

Also we have a guide for WoM, and well Minepedia is all you need to know for Minecraft, but a little sum up of how to get started on OUR smp wouldn't be such a bad idea.

us 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 05:20 
Geek (638)
ProtectMyBalls wrote:
hehe, you didnt just insult sonny's english! :shock: hehe lol hellfire time!
all those guides were written pre the sniper/spy update. Although mine has got some of those updates in it, and the spy one might as well. Although mine is not up to date now as ive changed my view on the razorback a bit since ive started becoming spy candy and that new fucking knife. And pyro never had one because pre the airblast it was a pointless creature.

MC should have a guide thou!
Yeah, Sonny's English must have improved since then, and to be honest, I suck at learning foreign languages, so all of you bi-linguists should feel accomplished for just being able to comprehend it on the level that I'm typing at.

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 21:07 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Feel free to write up some new updates peeps :mrgreen:

de 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 23:22 
Has no REAL life! (3230)
How old is that guide from me, like 3 years? :x

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 23:25 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
[SpA]SonnyBlack wrote:
How old is that guide from me, like 3 years? :x
Fuck him up, Till! :63

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 00:21 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Well, the best guides will be on youtube or tf2 wiki, so i dont see any harm in just linking to those. Video tutorials are much better than written,especially when it comes to language barriers.

SpA could always make video tutorial videos.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 15:09 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:
Well, the best guides will be on youtube or tf2 wiki, so i dont see any harm in just linking to those. Video tutorials are much better than written,especially when it comes to language barriers.

SpA could always make video tutorial videos.
Well...Welcome back

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 15:15 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Thanks mate, I lost my head for a bit, and i won't let that happen again.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 16:14 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
I laugh at my guide now :ugly:

And laugh at sonny's, just because it's sonny's.

Balls :55

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 16:41 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
i love sonny's guide, "you have to know about gravity! GRAVITY DAMMIT!" ... "you noob, i said learn about Gravity"... "it's science, you vudn't understand!"