Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 10:23

All times are UTC+01:00

lt 
 Post subject: Star Wars: Squadrons
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2020, 07:39 
Illiterate (7)
Star Wars: Squadrons is coming out and I think it's gonna be another huge SW hit like Fallen Order. The Multiplayer seems to be the beast

The real action begins once you enter multiplayer mode. Pilots who enlist will step into the cockpits of starfighters from both the New Republic and Imperial fleets and fight in strategic 5 vs. 5 space battles or rage in 1 vs. 1 battles of Dogfight mode. The combat experience unfolds in its full glory in all the multiplayer modes as you participate in chaotic battles along your squadron! Buy STAR WARS: Squadrons key to test the intricate power management features, rearrange your spaceship to suit your combat style and utilize the dazzling assortment of SW-styled weapons!

The story campaign also doesn't seem bad, but I'm far more curious about multiplayer, shooting with my spaceship in competitive gameplay.

What are your thoughts?

us 
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars: Squadrons
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2020, 14:05 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Looks and sounds like it would be a fun experience to get a couple friends on and play a few games. I would like to say it reminds me of the air superiority mode from previous Battlefield games. Definitely going to check this one out when it’s available.