Post subject: Re: Fistful-of-frags
PostPosted: 20 May 2014, 03:41 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
I love this game already!

us 
PostPosted: 22 May 2014, 03:20 
Geek (733)
We should really get together this weekend to play on the servers. While the player base is still reasonably high, it only appears it's that way at the "prime time." It'd be nice to get at least the server called Fistful of Frags back up there to having players on at basically all hours. :-D

us 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2014, 19:25 
Geek (733)
PIES are updated and PIE one, a.k.a. Fistful of Frags, is now running the new game mode. It's called team play and the concept is pretty interesting. You have the full 15 minutes to try and kill the entire enemy team. Once you die, you won't respawn until the next round, or if a team has not been fully eliminated by the time limit, you respawn and go into overtime. :4

us 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2014, 13:15 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Sounds interesting. Almost like a variation of Search & Destroy from CoD without the bombs xD

I guess you could count the TNT as a bomb...

gb 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2014, 13:56 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
[SpA]CoDxFeedz wrote:
PIES are updated and PIE one, a.k.a. Fistful of Frags, is now running the new game mode. It's called team play and the concept is pretty interesting. You have the full 15 minutes to try and kill the entire enemy team. Once you die, you won't respawn until the next round, or if a team has not been fully eliminated by the time limit, you respawn and go into overtime. :4
I love the PIE filter :lol: we should have a game one night with two teams.

us 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2014, 15:30 
Geek (733)
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
[SpA]CoDxFeedz wrote:
I love the PIE filter :lol: we should have a game one night with two teams.
Yeah. I had no clue that filter was there. I always wondered why people said PIE. We should definitely try and organize a game sometime. I think it will prove to be really fun.

gb 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2014, 16:27 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I wonder what's considered a win? Obviously it would be the last team standing, but how does that mesh in with notoriety points? Everyone would just carry the easiest weapons otherwise.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2014, 03:25 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Just spent about an hour in a almost full server :4

us 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2014, 06:00 
Geek (733)
The servers are really easy to fill up guys. Just some time when you don't have anything to do for a half hour, hop onto one of the servers. Once people start seeing people on the server they'll start joining up! :4

us 
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2014, 22:00 
Geek (733)
Both of our servers now have MOTDs in that little box that appears over select a team! :4 Thanks a bunch to held and Saint for their help!

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2014, 14:26 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
New game mode! I'd like to give it a go at some point over Christmas, the servers are a bit dead so we'd have to plan it in advance. That's assuming you lot are interested, let me know if you are :-11

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2014, 14:50 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
That's an odd gamemode, but I'm up for playing.

us 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2014, 17:42 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
I'm down. Finally done my finals!! Free until the 5th of Jan!

us 
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2014, 01:39 
Geek (733)
Starting after Friday, I'll also be free for the most part until the fifth. If we get enough people lined up, I can change the gamemode over and set the stuff up if Scatter doesn't. :4