Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:44

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 01:42 
Geek (839)
A game has hit the AppStore on all iOS devices, and some other devices such as Android, named Clash of Clans. This game is basically a strategy-based app as to where you build your own defenses, while trying to destroy others'. For more information, here is the wiki: http://www.supercell.net/games/view/clash-of-clans

In the game, there is a building you unlock named "Clan Castle" to as where players can then join with other players to help out by sending troops to help attack, or defend, their base. Basically my question here is how many of you have an iOS device that would be interested, or anyone who has the game that would be willing to be In a "Specialattack" clan.

If you need more information, or just don't understand what I am asking, just leave a comment and I'll try my hardest to answer it. :P

If I get 10-15+ people who say they do, or will play, I'll start up the clan. Leave you IG Name below.

us 
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 02:15 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (134)
Well I might as well install it on my phone. So lets do this just add RedBanana22

<redbanana22> Ok

<_blueflame_> Im going to ride you like a pony

Last edited by redbanana22 on 27 Feb 2014, 02:25, edited 1 time in total.

us 
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 02:22 
Illiterate (1)
Add nicky dd
And for LetsNotPlay add UpToker

us 
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2014, 02:16 
Crap at posting (39)
I have been playing that game for a while and a clan on it would sound nice my name is FireHeart, you can not search ign's though just clans, but my current clan is ran my train______no_2 and is called Threads of Fate is has about 20 give or take a few in it join if you want :4

us 
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2014, 23:02 
Pretty useless (66)
FireHeart and I have considered starting a clan before. I for sure would be up for it :4 IGN: Sore Eagle