Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:38

All times are UTC+01:00

nl 
 Post subject: CS:GO War3Source bugs
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 09:55 
Community slut (13473)
I am going to submit bug reports for the war3source mod. Please help me make the list of bugs complete!

- Human race: Invisibility doesn't work (also invisibility item doesn't work) -> War3source dev's report this can't be fixed without changes to the CSGO engine
- Anhk of reincarnation & mole item's only work when bought at round end or when being dead fixed
- Ank of reincarnation permits weapon re-spawning in second half pistol round
- When using the shopmenu with CS money, buying items in warmup mode isn't correctly blocked fixed
- Respawn item in shopmenu allows players to respawn while they have been dead already (item should only take effect when bought alive)
- Shopmenu permits you to buy items without having the required amount of money available fixed
- At the end of a round you are able to buy items from the shopmenu and at the start of the new round you are given that money back

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 14:47 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Can we have the round starts/ warmups start you with 0 money so that you can't sneakily buy items? Just set it to knives only or something :D

nl 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 14:51 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]don_don_don wrote:
Can we have the round starts/ warmups start you with 0 money so that you can't sneakily buy items? Just set it to knives only or something :D
That is this bug;
Code:
- When using the shopmenu with CS money, buying items in warmup mode isn't correctly blocked
I've submitted a bug report for that.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 21:43 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Bug: At the end of a round you are able to buy items from the shopmenu and at the start of the new round you are given that money back, is a very easy way to

Also the race MLP:FIM Rarity is too op for its own good and needs to be removed.

nl 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 22:05 
Community slut (13473)
The lag issues we experienced today have been reported by other server operators as well. It appears to be a linux/csgo combo bug.

nl 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 22:14 
Community slut (13473)
[SpA]gibboss28 wrote:
Bug: At the end of a round you are able to buy items from the shopmenu and at the start of the new round you are given that money back, is a very easy way to

Also the race MLP:FIM Rarity is too op for its own good and needs to be removed.
Bug has been submitted and I've removed the race in question!

de 
PostPosted: 17 Sep 2014, 23:39 
Has no REAL life! (1669)
Nooooooo! Not my rarity! :(