Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:33

All times are UTC+01:00

us 
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2015, 23:16 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Scrolling along the steam workshop for Counter Strike I came across these awesome looking maps and decided to give them a try. Looking at the screenshots they seemed fairly fun to test out so upon downloading the mirrored variants of Mirage, Inferno, Nuke, and Dust II I must say that they were interesting to try to learn. If you want to check these maps out for yourself then you can check them out on Blade x64's Workshop.

I propose that we get a few people to download these maps and maybe host a game or two just for fun and see how well we can adapt to the mirrored maps.

Now, on the other hand, I would also like to share my opinion on the time of day variants on the maps Mirage, Inferno, Dust II, and Office (these are the ones I found so far, Office Night being made by someone different from mentioned above).

These maps look beautiful aside from a few problems here and there and would also be fun to play on a server for a few rounds. Mostly the Mirage Dusk map, that seems to be the one that caught my eye first. They're definitely worth checking out, and I thought I would share these cool looking things with everyone.

Also, this post will be a general map-related thread. Just to avoid spam :ugly:

us 
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2015, 19:53 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Now with me changing the topic of the original post I think I can get by with posting this here. I was browsing through Twitter and saw someone had done an interview with one of the map designers for CS:GO. I was interested and gave it a click and it's a really good read. Give it a quick glance if you're even somewhat interested in mapping.

"How Do You Make a Professional Counter Strike Map?"