Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 09:46

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
 Post subject: CSGO Server Invitation
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2015, 17:22 
Has learned to write! (217)
Hello all,

You may remember me (or not!) from a CSGO server a while back that was set up by SaintK for SPA that I helped run. Unfortunately the servers weren't populating and eventually vanished into the abyss.

Since then I have been running my own servers and recently set it up as part of a small community I call Sirkul ( Steam Community Group), one of which has been running for some time and is populated most of the day, the other two are fairly new servers and are just starting to pick up. I'm just opening an invitation for any of you guys to come and join the servers as I understand some of you still enjoy playing CSGO. If you do fancy joining the IPs are below:

185.38.148.37:27185 - Dust2 24/7 - This is the one that is the most popular.
185.38.148.63:27055 - Casual Standard Maps - This one tends to have people on throughout the day, tends to sit around a comfortable 10 or so.
185.38.151.233:27155 - Competitive Standard Maps - This is the newest of the bunch and it's already got players starting to connect to it.

Anyway, I hope to see you guys on the servers!

Last edited by [SpA]Frosty on 12 Jul 2015, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.

nl 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2015, 17:23 
Community slut (13473)
:5:

us 
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2015, 17:37 
Geek (733)
Cool. Dirros invited me to the group not too long ago, but I haven't taken the time to check out the servers. I'll make sure and do that soon! :5:

us 
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2015, 06:42 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
If I can remember to add them to Legacy Browser next time I get on Steam I'll most likely visit quite often.