Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:15

All times are UTC+01:00

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2015, 21:11 
Pretty useless (83)
I'm in the mood for some cheap and cheerful games to download. Nothing AAA, just some awesome action. I've recently been playing Shadow Warrior, an easily overlooked game which, in my opinion, offers some proper good fun unlike some major AAA titles these days.

So yeah, as the title suggests, anyone got some good recommendations?

nl 
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2015, 16:48 
Has learned to write! (169)
some suggetions based on my knowledge:

minecraft
limbo
trine
torchlight
halflife2 (or 3 :ugly: )
sniper elite
super meat boy
portal (portal 1 is free on team i believe, )
hitman
Bastion

these are pretty neat games (as my experience) and not very expensive
goodluck!

-miner

A good day below ground - you're blessed

There is nothing nothing finer than a miner

gb 
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2015, 20:52 
Pretty useless (83)
I've got Half-Life 2, and that should go without saying. :lol:

Sniper Elite does look pretty good, seems a good buy. As for Portal, not really into it. Minecraft, I've got that. Hmm! lol

de 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2015, 01:40 
Has no REAL life! (1669)
Actual roguelikes give you the best bang for your buck, hundrets of hours of fun for no money. :5:

Here is a modern, streamlined one. Multiple winner of the Roguelike of the Year award. Tales of Maj'Eyal
Here is a not so modern, very straightforward one that is probably pretty close to the original experience. Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
Here is a complete world generator with the goal to assist you murder your Dwarf Fortress in the most horrible ways once you get bored of it (or without your consent). The game influenced Minecraft and was selected among other games to be featured in the Museum of Modern Art to show the history of video gaming in 2012. Warning: Includes dwarves throwing tantrums if you dont manage to make enough booze for your fort! And don't dig into hot walls or lava will flood everything! I recommend downloading one of the tileset packs from the forum that include the game preconfigued. Dwarf Fortress
Here is a really weird one for when you want to capture little girls in pokeballs to use them as pets, only to then graft bodyparts of other pets on them to give them more item slots :ugly: Or you are just a boring wizard and cast spells. Your choice! Game is definitly more on the grindy side. : Elona Plus

us 
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2015, 18:21 
Has learned to write! (161)
Brawlhalla is a lot of fun. It's a smash bros clone on steam you can find it for a few dollars on some sites.
I'd also suggest rocket league but that costs a bit more

[22:26] <+PTB2> UNICORN_XD: well not so much hitting it but rubbing it on my face because it was soft XD

[21:17]<+SMPB> (Patogy) what were you expecting to eat?
[21:17] <@Aadolf> Shit.

lt 
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2020, 08:35 
Illiterate (7)
Among us, Wolfenstein, Dishonored 2