Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:08

All times are UTC+01:00

be 
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016, 22:59 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Long time no see folks! :18

I've returned to look for some people who would be interested in joining a SpA fantasy football league for this upcoming season. If I recall there's some yanks and european weirdos who like NFL football around here.
So if you have at least 15 minutes of free time in a week and want to build a team to go head to head with other SpA folks, step right up!

It takes some managing to get 8-12 people from around the world together to at the same time to draft, so I figured I'd see who's interested well ahead of time :mrgreen: .

us 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2016, 01:08 
Geek (839)
:18

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2016, 21:02 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Let's do it man :4

We've got a Discord now that I think would be useful for doing the live draft, let me know if you want to use it :5:

be 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2016, 00:23 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Sweet! Great to see some interest already. We managed to fill up a league two years in a row (8 team leagues though I think, so stacked teams all 'round :P ) so here's hoping we can do the same this year.

I know it's a little early, but can we talk about formats? Would love to try a ppr league this year.
IMO it kinda smoothes out the scoring variance that players can get when they have a bad week. As long as the QB gives them chances, they'll at least score a point (or a half point) for every reception.
And with WR seemingly being the safer picks anyway this year, it shouldn't change the drafting principles too much. Lemme know what you think.

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2016, 01:14 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
Not fussed, down for anything :5:

be 
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2016, 15:43 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
Come on now. There must be some more enthusiasts in here!

I'll even share a great resource with you where you can mock draft against a computer instantly as much as you want. Just so you don't feel that you're not prepared :p.

Draft Wizard