Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 20:33

All times are UTC+02:00

nl 
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2007, 17:00 
Community slut (13473)
Quote:
I am very pleased to announce that SourceMod is finally publicly available. Before you die of shock over this news, I would like to clarify; this is not a release. We are making our nightly builds available to the public.

SourceMod is rapidly nearing feature completion. It is quite stable and has the fundamental internal features that AMX Mod X does. However, there is one "big" piece missing, and that is the set of administration plugins which will eventually make SourceMod useful to the average administrator.

However, the scripting and C++ API has been deemed stable, and thus we are opening plugin and extension development to the public. SourceMod has a wide range of features available and more are being added every week.

Downloads: Nightly Builds
Documentation: Wiki Docs
Scripting Forum: Click Here
SDK Docs: SDK Home
Features: Click Here
Bug Reports/Feature Requests: Click Here

SourceMod should be considered "alpha" quality, although it is quite stable, it is only just emerging from its infancy. As always, I highly recommend that interested parties read the Dev Log for upcoming developments and articles. A beta or non-beta release is expected sometime in April or possibly May.

I would like to thank faluco and Damaged Soul for their hard work on SourceMod over the past few months. "For a project that has died twice," we're very happy to have gotten this far.