Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:43

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2010, 08:01 
Geek (638)
Heres a hint- https://www.clanao.com/SourceBans/index ... mid&Submit

Seeing as I already play minecraft on this site, I might as well play TF2 if I'm not allowed to use "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server" AKA Legitimately play the game, and use the "exploit" known as the gunboats, and rocket jumping on my favorite map thats right- no longer favorite server.

The situation- Vader owns the site. I was preventing him from setting up on mid above the sniper rooms, and he had his little solly try to help him. I just went over, and prevented it. I didn't camp them up there, and I even let Vader dominate me beforehand, just so he might not ban me again (The first one was for playing well as spy XD) and the guy still bans me. He could have asked, or PM'd me, or something, and I'd have helped him, anything, but be banned. But no, permanently banned for being good at the game. I take it as a compliment.

So yeah, I think I'll check out some SpA TF2 servers, as I know we have good administration, that won't ban me for killing them. Though if it is at all possible, put a certain 2tpl_mine_alpine onto a server? Of course I'm new, you don't have to etc, but I'll miss it so much...

gb 
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2010, 14:32 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
what map did all of that happen on? and could you give us a link to 2tpl_whateveritwas; just curious is all :)

us 
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2010, 01:47 
Geek (638)
2tpl_mine_alpine, its at the top if you search internet by map names, it should be pretty full.