Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 21:24

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
 Post subject: Re: GhostUnitVII
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 14:00 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
GhostUnitVII wrote:
Its funny how people respond to a mistake, we are all human, we make mistakes, and get use to that fact. Most people out there do not have the guts to emit that they have made a mistake or an critical error. By the way, don't ask me a stupid question about "do you know what Easy Company is?" yes I do, I aced my history exam on WWII. Now that your all assuming that I'm an "incredibly dull person" I will decline this post for that this community seems to be more like a closed community. To get to know some one, you have to spend time with them on the games man or in person (and forget it because that's like the last thing ill do).

As for my views Towards SpA, its an awesome group ill say, but it seems that some are just inconsiderate bunch.

keep cool out there.

Ghost. :18
I don't assume anything, yes people make mistakes, but some people are also just idiots and making mistakes is just what they do constantly anyway. That's not directed at you by the way, just a generalised statement.
It's not a closed community, it's just very cliquey. :?

nl 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 14:02 
Community slut (13473)
btw, finally someone in my line of work :)

CCNA certified myself(and a whole bunch of Juniper certs), working on CCNA S, Cisco NAC and CCNP S now.

What kind of work you do exactly?

us 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 15:11 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (18)
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:

I don't assume anything, yes people make mistakes, but some people are also just idiots and making mistakes is just what they do constantly anyway. That's not directed at you by the way, just a generalised statement.
It's not a closed community, it's just very cliquey. :?
if you were wondering if I was American, yes. am I proud to be one? I would rather be in Newzealand right about now. you did assume i was American, you were correct. but I guess i should have picked my words more carefully that time instead of saying "all assume" i should had said "some".

Im not taking offense with you anyways, just who are acting like a bunch of twits with their thumbs up their rear end. :P

de 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 15:14 
Has no REAL life! (3230)
GhostUnitVII wrote:
Im not taking offense with you anyways, just who are acting like a bunch of twits with their thumbs up their rear end. :P
No worries, PetePorty got banned from the forums. :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 15:15 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
hey i've got no beef! :4

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2010, 18:27 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
Is there a Mrs.GhostUnitVII? :wink:

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2010, 11:36 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
i'm sorry that we gave that impression. but looking at the replies you got, i can totally understand why man. i hope that we can make you feel more welcome in future - stick around on the forums, in mumble, wherever, and hopefully we can get to know you, and you us, a bit better :)

us 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2010, 12:46 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
Sorry for assuming, I thought you were another http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 50&start=0 Except with better English skills

us 
PostPosted: 17 Dec 2010, 14:01 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (18)
SomethingAmazing wrote:
Sorry for assuming, I thought you were another http://forum.specialattack.net/viewtopi ... 50&start=0 Except with better English skills
Good point lol, now that is someone with no life who is 14 spending his life in-front of a PC instead of doing his homework like he should be. But as for joining SpA I don't think that will happen, not yet at-least. in the meantime ill be a mutual friend to SpA and support the minecraft servers and other servers if I can.

btw im taken :P theres a Mrs. Ghost.