PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010, 16:44 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
fuck me this thread has gone to shit and I didn't even do anything to cause it

us 
 Post subject: Re: Pandoodle
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010, 17:34 
Secret Kitchen Princess (1256)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UlLn1ErmgD8/

Any loser that hasn't seen the holy grail, follow that link and watch in full before speaking to me again. :D

Its only 88 mins.

oh, and don't skip the opening credits, there be llamas.

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010, 20:18 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Woah woah woah, the fuckers should have to buy it!

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010, 21:11 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
[SpA]Lim-Dul wrote:
Batman also hates punk:
How did I miss this thread? :|

Fuck you Batman, if it wasn't for your unusual and ideal plotlines, your goose would be cooked, despite the Dark Knight being a much better film than Spiderman 3, and lets face it, Spiderman3 was terrible, but the Dark Knight was pretty much held up by, Keith Ledger, Morgan freeman, and Christian Bale, along with some execellent film making, hell you could of made the film about some fat ugly teenager with the same film crew and actors, and it still would of been a hit and a ton better than Spiderman 3, even though it goes without saying Spiderman is the much better character, who's humour, paticularly in the cartoon series featured on Fox Kids, rises above all super heroes. Just saying.

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010, 22:26 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
JuncoPartner wrote:
Keith Ledger,
Who's Keith Ledger? Oh wait google saves again....

Keith Ledger Master Dry Stone Waller

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 03:27 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
JuncoPartner wrote:
Keith Ledger,

What do you think those birds were accidental? No, birds flying around in the background of a film are crucial to putting across clear semiotics, and I think if they hired anyone less that Keith and his hawk Harris, the film just wouldn't have hit the mark. He's come far since his dry walling days, and really made a name for himself among filmakers, and bird trainers.

us 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 04:43 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
@gibboss....THIS makes me angry -->http://www.usdebtclock.org/

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 10:41 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
JuncoPartner wrote:
[SpA]Lim-Dul wrote:
Batman also hates punk:
How did I miss this thread? :|

Fuck you Batman, if it wasn't for your unusual and ideal plotlines, your goose would be cooked, despite the Dark Knight being a much better film than Spiderman 3, and lets face it, Spiderman3 was terrible, but the Dark Knight was pretty much held up by, Keith Ledger, Morgan freeman, and Christian Bale, along with some execellent film making, hell you could of made the film about some fat ugly teenager with the same film crew and actors, and it still would of been a hit and a ton better than Spiderman 3, even though it goes without saying Spiderman is the much better character, who's humour, paticularly in the cartoon series featured on Fox Kids, rises above all super heroes. Just saying.
I can agree with this a bit, even though im a massive bat-fan but The Bat also had an awesome AWARD winning cartoon with the animated series which starred Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill.

As much as TDK was one of my favourite films ever, i did prefer bales performance in Begins over TDK, and i think that due to him trying to compete too much to with Heath on set, who was a brilliant actor. But Nolan is an excellent film maker, and so is Sam Rami but i think the main issue with Spider Man 3 and it's downfall was having too many characters, and too many sub plots which made the story convoluted and self-indulgent. Which is why Spider Man 2 has to be the best of the 3, as its got a richer storyline and doesn't have to deal with an arguable weak origin story. Plus Bruce Campbell is the tits. :5:

I like spiderman's campiness, and his witty retorts, but he's a fairly 2 dimensional character, especially in regards to his back story and origin. Batman imo has a lot richer back story and the fact that he is a mere man, adds even more depth and can be related to more easily as he hasn't got super powers. Plus, i like violence :twisted:

Todd Mcfarlane did some wicked spiderman art work and stories thou :D and im not sure if he never did any batman stuff, but would be sick if he did.

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 16:19 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
I think I was too young to get the Batman cartoon when it was out, but I've seen it since, and it looks pretty good. If there wasn't sensless violence or robots when I was a kid, I probably wasn't interested. Like the X-men cartoon, was just excellent. I loved the Spiderman cartoon, as I always imagined if in the future they made a machine that stuffed loads of random events and information into your head really quickly, it'd be something like that. It was as if they editted an hour long show to 30 minutes.

I like Christian Bale, everyone seems to have gone off him, but he's better in the first previous film, but I don't think he'll ever top American psycho and Equilibrium. Dark Knight is so well made, you have to remind yourself at the end that there has infact been barely any real violence. Spiderman 3, made me cringe too much, there was a lot of good things in it, but the final scene was a abit of a cop out. Not a good follow up to the previous films.

What puts me off Batman is that everyones trying to do their 'amazing' take on him, and big him up too much, I just thought him taking on wierd mobsters like Two Face, and the Joker was pretty neat, but giving him a 10ft shoulder span, and making him untouchable anoyed me. Though I really liked Batman Beyond, but everyone thinks it's poo :(

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 16:30 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
i <3 the xmen cartoons, i have them on DVD :D and the spiderman cartoon had an awesome art style and was also good, argh the new batman cartoon is so shit, bruce wayne is all happy and shit wtfing balls!

i liked batman beyond, loved old grumpy bruce wayne :D

American Psycho is one of my favourite films :D and books!

:5:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 17:35 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
JuncoPartner wrote:
[SpA]annarack wrote:

What do you think those birds were accidental? No, birds flying around in the background of a film are crucial to putting across clear semiotics, and I think if they hired anyone less that Keith and his hawk Harris, the film just wouldn't have hit the mark. He's come far since his dry walling days, and really made a name for himself among filmakers, and bird trainers.
I still don't know who Keith Ledger is :shock:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 17:37 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
I still don't know who Keith Ledger is :shock:
Jeez anna we have already established that it is this guy Image

:roll:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2010, 18:15 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
ohhhhhhh so I was right? Now I get JuncoPartner's reference to the birds, I forgot Keith had our Kez on his arm :mrgreen:

On another note; I loved watching the Spiderman cartoon series and when the new 'look' batman cartoon series came out I really loved it because it was a lot darker.

us 
PostPosted: 03 Jan 2011, 09:42 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (19)
where are my 2 raisins?... :|

us 
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2011, 01:07 
Has no REAL life! (1295)
Wasn't it HEATH ledger?

ca