All times are UTC+02:00

de 
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2011, 23:26 
Pretty useless (78)

:(

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2011, 23:43 
Has no REAL life! (2026)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please delete, too sad.

us 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 03:32 
Geek (638)
That's... horrible.

nl 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 04:49 
The Necromancer (4970)
Why isn't this in the Funny Picture Thread?

de 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 10:55 
Pretty useless (78)
[SpA]Lim-Dul wrote:
elaborate the 'fun' part please!

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 14:08 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Burying my old dog was the saddest thing ever :(((((

nl 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 14:12 
Community slut (13473)
It's like the Dutch song "A man doesn't know what he misses, until she is no longer there".

se 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 14:18 
Has no REAL life! (1120)
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
It's like the Dutch song "A man doesn't know what he misses, until she is no longer there".
Or just the old saying "we don't know what we've got until its gone"... :ugly:

I'd post that speedy japanese song about the dead dog here if I could find it

at 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 18:22 
Has no REAL life! (1829)
[SpA]Lim-Dul wrote:
Because it's sad, herp derp.

You are a jerk, Lim-Dul :(

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 20:38 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 22:09 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
There's something about that picture that pisses me off and I can't figure out a nice way to put it.

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 22:42 
Has no REAL life! (4896)
It goes on way too long and it isn't especially effective anyway. It's just pandering to people's affection for dogs, in a really blatant and predictable way.

Is that why it pisses you off?

nl 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 10:51 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
What makes me sad about this is that a human being can't find a way to relate to other humans and is therefore forced into anthropomorphising a dog and its thought process. This may not have been the response you were looking for.

Also don't really get the over complicated relationships people have with animals. People are starving nobody cares; dog dies, its the end of the world. If you ask me the solution to the former problem lies in the latter; Korea shows dogs are tasty.

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 15:41 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
We could just stop farming animals, which also pumps out a shitload of methane and takes up far too much land. Oh wait no, household pets are the main cause of starvation in third world countries.

nl 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 16:50 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
[SpA]Minimoose! wrote:
We could just stop farming animals, which also pumps out a shitload of methane and takes up far too much land. Oh wait no, household pets are the main cause of starvation in third world countries.
Nobody suggested a cause effect link between pets and starvation. Just one would help solve the other.

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 16:54 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Yup, farming dogs is a great idea compared to farming cows/chickens/pigs. :))))))))))))))))))))))))

nl 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 17:54 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
Don't get me wrong man, I hate the way Koreans actually farm dogs.. every bit as bad as we farm chickens, but I honestly don't see the difference between dogs, cats, rabbits and cows, pigs, sheep. Its all just meat as far as I can see.

gb 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 19:50 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
That is what I was saying, farming animals in general is a cause for ridiculous expenditure and harm to the planet, a better solution is to not farm any animals, except eggs and milk because I can't live without that :D. The fact that there are household pets is somewhat insignificant since they can be fed on dry foods and hence aren't a main drain on food supplies.

fi 
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011, 20:47 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]Greasy_greabo wrote:

Please delete, too sad.
I second. Although I hate dogs, the story was touching.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

ca 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 23:13 
Geek (727)
Too long and predictable in my opinion...

<+Thaw111> typo
<+Thaw111> shit

au 
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2011, 10:36 
Has no REAL life! (1662)
It's no Seymore from Futurama.