Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:45

All times are UTC+02:00

ee 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 12:15 
Likes to type... (233)
Hello SpA people :18

Well, I'm Peedu, a 23 year old bloke from Tallinn, Estonia.

Since age 12 I've been messing with graphic design and web development, so by the time I was 17 I was working for a local company as a consultant and main designer, from there on I've been a freelancer and doing quite alright I guess, I've sold over 120 designs, managed a lot of projects, created tens and tens of company branding/identity solutions, many e-commerce sites and so on (site, haven't updated since summer).

I studied Advertising and Social Studies for 3 years in university, have been on a break for half a years now and haven't graduated yet.

Recently I started an advertising/creative agency with a friend of mine, which is so far starting up nicely (the website's not ready yet I'm afraid).

Other than that I've been working on a couple of web-related side-projects that I'm hoping might take off one day, hopefully I'll pull myself together and instead of playing tf2 every evening I'll work on those, so I can present them to you guys at some point. :)

What else, mmm, :D I've dyed my hair black/dark for the last 8 years and I don't know how I would even look with my natural blond hair.

I don't play much videogames in general, for example I haven't been bothered to try L4D, Crisis, Battlefield etc, I played Modern Warfare's single player, but not the multiplayer.
I've played Command & Conquer since the first Red Alert came out and loved all of the CnC-s so far (except the RA3, which was crap). GTA, huge fan. As a teenager I used to be addicted to Runescape and later Silkroad Online when it first came out.
I only started with tf2 at the end of January, but I'm getting better at it. :)

That's it I guess? It's weird to write about myself like this. By the way, can this post be found on Google? I kinda wish it couldn't :D Oh well.

So, ask me anything? :ugly:

Last edited by matude on 22 Mar 2011, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 12:23 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yay it's matude, Welcome to the forums dude. :5:
Nice website as well, I like the snake scale thing you have there. ^^

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 13:04 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Hey its matude! my number 1 victim ^^
Glad you got on the forum mate!

I really like your site, especially in your portfolio the adult cam sites! can't go wrong with a bit of flesh! :)

Plus red alert <3 :5: :5: :5:

se 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 13:27 
Geek (970)
Hello there :)
Nice post too, 'fraid the google squids are tracking it down as I write though :p

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 13:42 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hey matude. Welcome to the mad world of the SpA forums. Love your website and your work is very impressive :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 16:08 
Has no REAL life! (5288)
Blonde hair is the way forward :P Hi!

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 17:01 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
matude wrote:
I only started with tf2 at the end of January, but I'm getting better at it. :)
You're shitting me? You make playing engineer impossible, then again you make pyro lots of fun :twisted:

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 17:08 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
his spy work is getting better, but still, 320:60 ^^ he needs some improvement :mrgreen:

ee 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 18:05 
Likes to type... (233)
Hey all, thanks for kind words! :) :5: Good to be here, you all seem like nice people, very friendly... hmm... even suspiciously so -.- :)
A party would probably be awesome, drinking, making sick jokes and tf2 references. :D

Yea, spy is the only class I'm doing reasonably okay at the moment, makes sense as I've put most of the time into that, so fun :). Being a medic is cool too and engy is the hardest of them all I think.

Balls, that's what, death to kill ratio? Hahaa :D Yea... :( It should be the other way around, right? :D
Well, at first I died a lot, so I built up my death count, now I'm shifting slightly to the other side, making more kills and dying less often, but it takes time to balance the previously accumulated death toll. (You see, it's all statistics and has absolutely nothing to do with me (A):D)

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 20:43 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
That was how many times i've killed you and how many times you have killed me :) see, stats are fun! :D :5: welcome to the community mate :)

ee 
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011, 21:23 
Likes to type... (233)
Hooly hell, 320 times :o I should take this personally :mrgreen:
But heey I've killed you 60 times! Haha, that's amazing! I thought it was about 5 times or so. :D

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2011, 00:20 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Heh I'm not quite as bad against you as I thought Matude :P

Killed you 89 times, you killed me 81, not always dead ringing are we? :wink:

Oh also, never compare yourself to Balls he totally hacks

eu 
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2011, 09:04 
Getcha' Pull (402)
Hello and welcome!

de 
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2011, 09:48 
Doesn't get out much (351)
Welcome here in our forums :)

:18

nl 
PostPosted: 14 Mar 2011, 19:32 
Has no REAL life! (1285)
Hi there! :18

We Shall Not Be Moved!

us 
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2011, 09:16 
Geek (638)
You kill me as spy. A lot. But thats because I'm horrible about spice and snippers. Now how do I check these stats?

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2011, 09:47 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Fehzor wrote:
You kill me as spy. A lot. But thats because I'm horrible about spice and snippers. Now how do I check these stats?
click that number thing on the bar underneath your posts.