Community slut (13473)
Quote:
- Added the Japan Charity Bundle items
- See http://www.teamfortress.com/ for full details
- Updated the localization files

pl 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2011, 13:12 
Has no REAL life! (1715)
Nice move from Valve with giving money earned from hats to charity :)

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2011, 13:17 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
Bartg wrote:
Nice move from Valve with giving money earned from hats to charity :)
one of them is $100 :shock: hopefully lots of people will buy it (knowing they can trade it later on for like 600 unusuals) and in the process, help out a good cause.

be 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2011, 16:49 
Has no REAL life! (1254)
I've seen quite a few people running around with one. It's by far the ugliest hat yet, but it's what it stands for that matters.
Although to me it does seem like most people are just wearing it to boast, which isn't really what charity is about. I'd rather just donate a full $100 to a charity, no reduction because of taxes and no need for an ugly hat to boast to all the inferior people who don't have one.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2011, 18:29 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
[SpA]MrOrange wrote:
I've seen quite a few people running around with one. It's by far the ugliest hat yet, but it's wat it stands for that matters.
Although to me it does seem like most people are just wearing it to boast, which isn't really what charity is about. I'd rather just donate a full $100 to a charity, no reduction because of taxes and no need for an ugly hat to boast to all the inferior people who don't have one.
hey, if some kid wants to spend 100 dollars in order to increase his epeen by a few inches, but in the process helps out a noble cause, that's win win in my view.

gb 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2011, 22:41 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Tempted to get the 7.99 hachimaki, I probably wouldn't buy anything from the mann co store, especially not a hat, but hm it will do some good, and if getting a little hat will make a bitter individual like myself part with his cash, then Valve's doing a good thing indeed :mrgreen: