Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:21

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2011, 21:40 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
We now have a server running the Planes mod and the Teams Mod. In order to connect you are going to need to heavily modify your client. Getting this to work is pretty tricky so, being the wonderful person I am,I've done it for you!

What you need to do:

-Go to where Minecraft is installed (normally c:\users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft) and back up everything!! You are going to need to overwrite the whole directory and if you don't back it up you will lose all your Single Player worlds!!! You have been warned

-With your Minecraft backed up, delete everything that folder

-Next, download this file (its a bit large).
-Unpack the zip file into the same directory you just emptied.

You're good to go Get on Mumble and join our channel and then connect as follows:
smp.specialattack.net:26666

(note you will have to set your GFX and control options again as you just deleted them)

From this point on...well you are gonna be knee-deep in weird. There are a SHED LOAD of recipes you can now craft and the best thing I can advise is that you have this link open as you play.

Remember, this is a test - no getting cranky when things fall over!

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Jun 2011, 22:12 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Ok - word of the day is apparently LAG!!! The server seems to keep glitching and freezing. No idea what is causing it (well, obviously its the mods...but you get my point).

I forgot to say, btw, that to build things you need to find resources. I have scattered a pile of "monster rooms" around the map underground follow cave systems until you see the Mossy Cobblestones - there is one immediately outside each base to get you started). You need to dig for them and recover the contents of the chests that they hold.

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2011, 21:34 
Has learned to write! (209)
Howard..... <3 :ugly:

I found that hard, but then you came along and *boom* finished in seconds :D

[01:44]aaanythiNG:I just donatedto SpA
[01:44]aaanythiNG:Because I love Jam
[01:45]Tigerdragon180:i love you in a non gay way jam
[01:45]GreatBuilder3:i love you in a gay way jam
Jawz13:P.S I Love Jam