Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:09

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
 Post subject: Hello again!
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 05:37 
Illiterate (2)
Hello! :18 Thought I'd come back after Matude told me to check out the forums.

I used to be fairly active on the SpA TF2 servers around 2 years ago, under a different name (Ninja Pirate). A couple of people may remember me seeing as I posted a topic, when I was last active, about my brother being in hospital. I'm sure a lot of you know him - Mr Giggles. I sort of disappeared shortly after that. I recently started playing again, soon after TF2 went free to play.

Anyway, I'm 21, soon to be 22 and I live in Herefordshire, England. Not a very well known place, that's for sure. I live in the middle of the countryside, along with Mr Giggles. Hereford is dull and the area I live in is even more dull, so when I'm awake there's a good chance I'm on Steam playing some game or other.

I started off playing the Sega Megadrive (Or Genesis to some of you), before moving onto the N64, PS1 and then PS2. In 1999, I started playing Unreal Tournament 99 but I wasn't hooked on PC gaming until about 2005. I played UT99 almost religiously for around 4 or 5 years, being an admin on a set of servers. Over the years, many of my friends quit playing so I eventually quit along with them. Now I play everything from Minecraft, to Team Fortress 2, to Final Fantasy. According to my Steam Library, I have 85 games on there. True, some are DLC's though. My games library is a fair bit bigger than that though.
I used to design and make maps for UT99, and I even released a few of them to the public. A couple of them are still used on servers today!

My other interests are Music (Mainly Rock, Metal and a bit of Punk and Ska), Formula 1 (Ferrari fan. Kobayashi is my favourite driver), Films aaaand Football (Or Soccer. Arsenal, Hereford, Roma and Sevilla are my favourite teams).

Back when I last played TF2, I was pretty... terrible. I was far too cautious and started to panic when under fire. Strange, seeing as I wasn't that bad when I first played the game. But still, I was horrible at Pyro, Spy, Scout and Demoman. Now that I've come back, I can't stop playing Pyro. It helps that there are a lot of new Spies running around, but I'm not complaining. I don't play Pyro in the W+M1 style. Most of my kills come from my Shotgun and Axtinguisher, with very few coming from my Degreaser. I sometimes enjoy a bit of punching, just like Giggles, but I'm not as obsessed as him. I can play Medic fairly well when I need to, but I don't tend to play it too much any more.

Anyway, that's me. I'll be surprised if anyone bothers to read all that :)

ee 
 Post subject: Re: Hello again!
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 06:15 
Likes to type... (233)
Awesome! :) :4 Check it out, I'm recruiting fresh blood. :ugly:
You seem like a really nice person, I think I hit a jackpot. And the brother of Giggles, of all people, what a crazy coincidence. :D

Welcome (back) to SpA and high-five! We're lucky to have you.

85 games on Steam. :shock:

Last edited by matude on 17 Jul 2011, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 11:22 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
ah yeah, i remember you and the get well card, that was really cool! it's good to have you back sir :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 12:28 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Yeah, I remember you Ninja Pirate, and that's where Giggles disappeared to. I wondered where he got too, kinda missed his punching fetish. He would hide in tyres and round the corner from spawn and bop you from behind GRRRRRRR! Highly amusing though. Hope it wasn't too serious.

Anyway, nice intro and welcome back. Sega Megadrive was the dogs bollocks and so is the 64, shame I don't have my Megadrive anymore :(

Hopefully see you in game soon :18

Oh, and don't forget to re-register your forum account when you join our servers then you can start collecting those lovely SpA Points again :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 14:31 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Yo, I still have my sega, but it's reset button is broke so I can't use cheats on sonic :(

Ha yeah I've seen Giggles, and also punk and ska 8)

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 16:20 
Illiterate (2)
I still have my Sega in full working condition, along with Sonic 1, 2 and Spinball! None of the others though :(

Thanks for the welcomes. Time to scoot off and play some more :)