Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:53

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 22:07 
The one and only (619)
I just donated 1 euro mostly for the Minecraft colours xD will donate much more soon promise <3

pt 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 22:41 
Doesn't get out much (316)
1 Euro :O ! Omg Thank you ! :D :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 23:15 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
.... :(

gb 
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2011, 23:29 
The one and only (619)
Will donate more soon :P but me can still get colours right ^.^

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 12:33 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Thanks ZEnergy, SpA points added

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 16:41 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
We've refunded your Euro.

Now let me make this clear to everyone

Do not dontate just for a title or colour, This is the reason we was worried about donator perks in the first place.

The way dontations work is that we reward you for the fact that you've donated and decided to fund us in some way. Not purely for a title or something.

gb 
PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 16:43 
The one and only (619)
Okey, next week im donating 5 Euros or more :P

au 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011, 05:42 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
ZEnergy wrote:

ZEnergy, I don't believe you understand the point of donations here. They are a contribution, NOT a purchase. That is to say, you donate to help the place, not to get the perks of people who cared enough to simply do it out of the love of their heart.

This means that if you're donating because you believe you're in some online shopping mall with SpA points in one corner and MineCraft coloured names in the other, you've got the wrong idea. Your donation goes towards helping out SpA, not towards booze or chips for the Admins (contrary to popular belief). If all you have in your mind is paying some greedy people for a perk on a game, then you're really quite misguided here.

fi 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011, 05:52 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Ivanosauros wrote:
ZEnergy wrote:

ZEnergy, I don't believe you understand the point of donations here. They are a contribution, NOT a purchase. That is to say, you donate to help the place, not to get the perks of people who cared enough to simply do it out of the love of their heart.

This means that if you're donating because you believe you're in some online shopping mall with SpA points in one corner and MineCraft coloured names in the other, you've got the wrong idea. Your donation goes towards helping out SpA, not towards booze or chips for the Admins (contrary to popular belief). If all you have in your mind is paying some greedy people for a perk on a game, then you're really quite misguided here.

Bribing
is punishable by emprisonment up to ten years in Finland. Surely we appreciate bribes, but only if they are made in a non-profit-sense. Does this make sense? I bet not.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

au 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011, 05:54 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
Samiak_ wrote:

Bribing
is punishable by emprisonment up to ten years in Finland. Surely we appreciate bribes, but only if they are made in a non-profit-sense. Does this make sense? I bet not.
Huh?

fi 
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011, 07:31 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Ivanosauros wrote:
Samiak_ wrote:

Bribing
Huh?
Quoting your post I answered to ZEnergy :P

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.