Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 09:02

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 01:44 
Likes to type... (229)
Some people would call this an app... I am one of those people! Let it begin:

No, your eye's do not deceive you - I am indeed applying for SpA! (which until this very moment i always assumed stood for Special-Attack, now i realise it could also be "Specialattack Admin" so "Sp A" not "Sp-A" although i could just be "pulling a Literature teacher" and making up complete random Sh*t that even the original writer didn't realise... probably the latter)

Chapter 1: A bit about myself... IN CRAZY BULLET POINT FORM!

>BOOM< Ich Heisse Matthew

>BANG< Ich Wohne in "A Little town in the heart of Leicestershire, in the Ribcage of England, In the chest of the UK" (The smallest town in the country!*)

>KAPOW< I'm not very good at German

>WHALLOP< I'm just under 6-foot tall

>CANTTHINKOFANYMORESOTHISONECOUNTSFORTHEREST< {

Im 16 which totally doesn't make me too young to apply.. Its not like i've been following certain other age restrictions anyway ( ;D )

I totally love "the great outdoors" AKA nature but I could never turn into a vegetable-ist because I love my bacon just too darn much
My favourite colour is green because it is totally the greatest colour of all time although strangely my toothbrush and shower-sponge (oyeah) are blue which is alright i guess but all-in-all when compared to green it can go feck itself

I have somewhat of a passion for Physics, Physics is.. afterall.. my bi*ch - and i plan to take it to university (preferably the university of Surrey, which is a pretty cool place and it means i'll be closer to my beloved Arsenal FC) but yaknow i need to get through my A/As-Levels first.. and I start them in September.. But i would very much like to base my future career over something Physicsy (Oh and the As-Levels I'm taking are Maths, Further Maths (>.<), Physics and Biology - I plan to drop Biology when i move onto the full A-levels.

I don't really listen to music very much.. which is strange.. because i like music.. but when i DO I kinda like any old song (I kinda like most music, but I tend to go for the "classics").. and thats song.. not some random guy in baggy trousers chatting about how he's going to "slap up them bitches".. nor does that mean loud screaming that sounds like a bag of kittens on one of those Centrifuegal force machines.. but I do like Queen. Queen is my.. bi*ch..

Oh yeah, and i have a 14-Inch... Laptop screen (and currently no working mouse/ mousepad ;_; (Tabbing gets really annoying.. especially if you miss what your aiming for))

So that's really all you need to know about me.. (any questions do feel free to ask)

Chapter 2: Whyy Meeee?!! no really.. why

So, I've been using the SpA Wh/M-inecraft servers for almost 10 months now.. The TF2 servers for almost 6 and L4D2 for about 1 month (well actually i've not touched the L4D servers... but i've played with some of you so i'm counting it ;D) and I would quite simply.. like to help out wherever I can. I'm not going to dwindle and explain why you should choose me as it is a matter of trust - and it is your own choice whether you trust me or not... I would like to say that I would bring something really special to the table.. but i don't like to lie :> I would in-fact not bring any god-like coding skills, and i would, quite bluntly, be just another admin.. not much special about it - but I am willing to put time and effort in for the community (hey, i've got nothing better to do)

To be frank, I don't get really annoyed by much (unless its to do with laptop repairs making my laptop fricking worse! I mean come on!) and i am up for a laugh - you'll even see the odd (really sh*t) joke from me ^^ At the end of the day they are all games and I think I could help maintain the fun the developers intended to be had for all!

Thank you for listening.. Good day to you

If you have any further (or more personal) questions feel free to steam me up or email me at -snip- but be warned, I haven't checked my emails in about 8 months.. so steam is a better option ^^

EDIT: I've just found out that you can Shift-Tab... ;_;

EDIT.Mk2: Turned some of the mindless dribble into regular dribble :>

*according to my dad that is so it might of been a while ago ;D ... or a lie...

Last edited by Thaw111 on 15 Aug 2012, 00:04, edited 2 times in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 03:35 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
Well you've filled the SpA applicant quota for bad gags, inside jokes, and mindless dribble :lol:

Hope you get in man :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 04:11 
Has no REAL life! (8841)
nice one thaw! :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 12:02 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (20)
I always thought Cottingham in East Yorkshire was the UK's smallest town?
</irrelevance>

se 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 12:42 
Crap at posting (28)
gl mate! :D

nl 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 12:54 
Community slut (13473)
Shift+tab while tab'ing is the solution!

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 18:34 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
I'd say goodluck just for the cheesy title joke ^^
Nicely done app to, so goodluck :D

gb 
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2011, 20:20 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Good luck Thaw111 :mrgreen:

gb 
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2011, 11:43 
Likes to type... (229)
Thanks for the support, Its appreciated :mrgreen:

[SpA]SaintK wrote:
Shift+tab while tab'ing is the solution!
Oh and Saint you missed out on a prime gag there..you shoulda said
[SpA]SaintK wrote:
Shift-tab while tab'ing is the way forward!
Classic..

gb 
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2011, 08:53 
Likes to type... (250)
Nice App Thaw111. Good Luck.

:4 Scouse :4