Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 21:27

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
 Post subject: differnt prefixes
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2011, 22:14 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
i think there shoud be differnt prefixes for the minecraft PIE at the moment we have donator op member and trustee but i think there should be more than just those more fun ones such as:

hitman: this could be if you get hired to kill people for revenge or other purposes you could get money for the jobs you do so this could become a job of some of some sort this could give you bonuses aswell such as kill mobs faster or kill npc faster you could get this prefix when you have killed a certain number of people (you could only kill somone once for a certain time this would stop anyone killing somone too much)

trader: you could become this if you trade enough items or people buy your items a lot this could give you a bonus that the person who buys your goods has to pay tax of some sort to the person so the person selling gets a little bit extra money

guard: this could be if you protect another players house or another players building or another player you could get a bonus of that you take less damage when attacked by a mob or another player

now this idea i personally think you would not like but always worth to try

wizard: this is if you teleport to home and other homes a lot (a certain number maybe like 100 times or more) a bonus of this is that your cooldown is less instead of 1200 could be 600 as i get anoyed at cooldown a lot this could be good

i will think of more but at the moment thats all the ideas i have hope you like them )

gb 
 Post subject: Re: differnt prefixes
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2011, 23:59 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
No.

us 
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2011, 02:23 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
No.
lol

us 
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2011, 04:22 
Geek (631)
What about "Pimp"? I for one would like it :P

And to go a little farther on Howards vivid explanation :P, the prefixes are only there to show what rank the player has, having new ones would require there to be new ranks, and we can't and would have no use to make more ranks just for show if someone does something.

I kind of like your idea behind the wizard one, but I would think it would be good for donators to get a shorter cooldown like 600 or so, interesting.

Also reading the hitman one, I really want bounties back, have we checked if they have fixed them at all? :D

[02:01] <+PTB3> Bostardi*: I CANT MOVE
[02:01] <+PTB3> Bostardi*: I HAVE POLIO
[02:01] <+PTB3> Bostardi*: HELP

[22:21] <@UNICORN_XD> *facedesk* sciece is so broing

us 
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2011, 04:40 
Doesn't get out much (327)
I can't see a hitman wanting to advertise the fact. Wizard for somebody such as sniper who is a wizard with all things redstone perhaps. Bright yellow CAUTION for those we suspect have a solid diet of lead paint chips.

Trader rank... we have one. "Guests" have the rank of Trader. Somebody possibly just passing through town selling wares and maybe not coming around again for months or years. We have many abandoned and partial builds due to these traders.

be 
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2011, 14:48 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
No.
Well said ^^