Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 08:15

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: Vanished into thin air
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2011, 05:40 
Crap at posting (25)
Alright so my whole house and walkway on the water just disappeared... nothing left, no traces of removal or anything... it's just like someone picked it up and removed it. A OP told me not to place my buildings so close to iron city, it could have been removed by an admin. So what I'm trying to figure out if the house would have been saved on the server, i have all my stuff in it and now it's all gone. There is absolutely no sign of user removal just like a OP or admin took the whole thing and made it dissapeared.

us 
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2011, 05:44 
Doesn't get out much (376)
Bro does himself a small grammatical disservice here. An Op [me] told him he shouldn't have build close to IC, rather than telling him in advance of it's removal.

EDIT: I didn't notice this was in the wrong forum. :S

ca 
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2011, 06:07 
Doesn't get out much (377)
Moved to the right area.
Posting things regarding the SMP server and such should be on the smp section of the forums.

us 
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2011, 06:49 
Doesn't get out much (327)
I have noticed builds inching closer to Iron City. It appears they are using Barbearians build as a measure on the one side. I'm not aware of any builds being removed, except for one where rouch and 2 others were building a dirt/cobble/tree house on the beach by IronCity, I asked them to move, they did, and I took it down by hand.

There is one other... somebody built a home attached to somebodies castle after burning down their own home and blaming somebody. That structure also got removed. It wasn't bro's.

Odd something would simply vanish but I suppose it could happen.