Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 10:38

All times are UTC+02:00

pt 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 14:45 
Doesn't get out much (316)
Well, i will simply put it this way : I was away and during that time there have been some changes ( im mainly talking about Smp ) , and one of these changes was rank re-arrangement , im not here to rage about this or to beg for ranks but i would like to ask you bunch if gettin re-promoted would be possible . Dave and i were talking in mumble and he said if i wanted the previous rank i had i could apply , yes it was a possibility and so Im here , asking if it is possible . I know there may be answers such as : '' you'll need to prove yourself worthy again '' or something like that . That's okay , ill just keep playing till i get there again :) Cheers people ! ;) (i put this is because its just a simple question :P )

gb 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 14:53 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
I'm going to say no for now, Royal, but don't look at that as a mark against you because its not.

Too many people had admin ranks in SMP who had no interest in actually being an admin. Tight now I have stripped the admin team down to those who are active and focussed on moderating the server. Over the coming weeks there will be a huge amount of changes again as we adapt to 1.8 (barf) so I would just advise you stick around. If you are still interested in being an Op then this, as it will with everyone else, will be demonstrated in your actions while on the server.

pt 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 14:57 
Okay great ;) btw i got a message from Dave to you . :P Come to mumble ? or shall i just text you ? :mrgreen:
Anyways thanks for the quick answer :) (we will only update to 1.8 when all plugins are updated too right ? ) Cheers ! ;)

us 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 15:51 
Doesn't get out much (327)
Welcome back RoyalD. Photo's?

pt 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 21:30 
Haha Yankee , will put some if you so desire but from where ? :P London or Alaska ? :ugly:

us 
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 23:40 
Doesn't get out much (327)
Both, London and Alaska.

pt 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2011, 03:01 
will take some time to put them here since the camera is not with me atm .. So as soon as i have the camera , i will put the photos :)

gb 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2011, 15:20 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Welcome back Royal, and good luck with your re-promotion :D

pt 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2011, 17:55 
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Welcome back Royal, and good luck with your re-promotion :D
Thank you :)