Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:25

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: Vanishing World
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2011, 19:53 
Crap at posting (25)
Alright so after I move around the map for awhile (consistently) blocks begin to disappear, now they're still there just I am not able to see them. Also when this happens I can look through the whole map and when I do big chunks are missing everywhere. Also my bottom item bar disappears and I won't be able to see pop ups messages and alerts. I would think this is my computers fault but it only happens here...Does anyone have this problem? I have mixed and matched performance options and nothing, although sure enough Minecraft doesn't require that much...I know Java eats up a lot of memory, which is probably the reason why but I have plenty of room to spare... How can I devote more memory to Minecraft? because it must not be puling enough, or maybe my router is just being temperamental.

pt 
 Post subject: Re: Vanishing World
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2011, 20:56 
Geek (697)
See if your Java corresponds to thesame version of your windows (32bit or 64bit) if it doesn't then download the corresponding version, if it still doesn't work you can do this http://www.smartgene.com/pdf/Java_Config_PC.pdf
It's what you asked for, just follow the steps and see if it helps.

us 
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2011, 23:50 
Crap at posting (25)
JMPanty wrote:
See if your Java corresponds to thesame version of your windows (32bit or 64bit) if it doesn't then download the corresponding version, if it still doesn't work you can do this http://www.smartgene.com/pdf/Java_Config_PC.pdf
It's what you asked for, just follow the steps and see if it helps.
Alright that was the problem, I only had the 32 Bit java version...Thanks for the help man

pt 
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2011, 00:36 
Geek (697)
No problem ^^