Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 08:02

All times are UTC+02:00

it 
 Post subject: Hello Comrades!!!
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2012, 11:55 
Illiterate (4)
Hi everyone!
My name is Giulio aka Clairvoyant (My SWtor Legacy name) and I'm 20 years old. I'm from Triest, the most eastern italian city and a crossroad of many cultures.

So what can I say about myself? Oh yeah, this year I'll start Public Relations to the University and maybe one day, Diplomacy will be my life. I need only 5 - 8 years of study, nothing at all ahahah xD. I'm pretty scaried about it, but I know I will make it.
Much more important, I need a job to pay me the University, I'm desperate to find one, I need money!!!

Ok let's see something about my hobbies. I love: literature (in particular Philosophy), watch movies, play videogames (on the pc and the PS 2-3). And at last, I like to write novels (Only in Italian ^^).

There are two things that I'm proud to declare myself a very HUGE HUGE FAN:

- Star Wars: I grow up with it, is my life, I will never get tired of the entire saga (the six movies and the Expand Universe), very soon I'll partecipate to Lucca Comics (a Cosplay Festival) disguised as Darth Revan. As soon as I'll have the costume I'll show you the photos. For a Fan like me was inevitable to buy the new MMO Star Wars The Old Republic.

- Metal Gear Solid: I love the story, I can't say anything more, Is pure genius, a concentration of emotions. Is not only a videogame, I like reffered to it as an interactive movie. It teach values, ideals like: Freedom of Speech, Fight for what is right, Pass on the torch to the future generation. I love the quote "Find something to believe in and find it for yourself, and when you do pass it on the future" And "Building the future and keepeing the past alive are one and the same thing" by Solid Snake.

Well, I think I've done with presentations. I'm arrived on this site thanks to GeneralKaos and ScouseMouse. The first one saved me and my a** a countless of time in SWtor, while Scousemouse invited me formerly to the Guild The Ewok and Roll. I thank you both guys!

I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, understand and speak english is not a problem, write is another thing ^^''

May the Force be with You!!!

gb 
 Post subject: Hello Comrades!!!
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2012, 22:02 
The one and only (619)
Hey Giulio, nice to meet you and hope I will meet you in game soon. :) also by what you have written I think you will fit in nicely and don't worry about not being able to write in English very well most of us find that hard aswell xD

gb 
 Post subject: Re: Hello Comrades!!!
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2012, 02:24 
Illiterate (7)
Hi mate , cya on Swtor :D

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Jan 2012, 21:35 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
I agree with ZEnergy, half the people that post here can't spell anyway!

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy and have a SpAtastic time.

Star Wars <3

it 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2012, 10:03 
Illiterate (4)
Thanks to everyone!!! Like you said see ya in swtor, I've two characters on Uthar Wynn :
Tarazed Clairvoyant -Sage lvl 50 (healer)
Nolan Clairvoyant - Vanguard lvl 20 (tank)

I'm always available for Flashpoint, Heroic and Operation. Contact me anytime :wink:

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL !!!