Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:08

All times are UTC+02:00

ca 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 01:18 
Doesn't get out much (374)
Oh Hai Der, I didn't see you. Jokes. Anyways... Besides that this is my story so why not listen to who I am?

I'm Halexboom8 but most people call me Halex, you can find me mostly on the minecraft server where I am currently a Smp Op and a Mod on Freebuild.

So you ask yourself, why Halex, Why you post here?

Well I'm a Kid from Canada,( That's right the North, No I dont say Eh? Or live in a igloo and no, polar bears don't drink coke a cola.) Now that that has been set straight I think were good.

Hobbies? I consider myself to be an exceptional player who plays on console, ps3 ( Haters gonna hate) if we wanna get all technical. Yes I was a Cod fan boy Whi plays the game like I am actually in the game. I do yell "AIR SUPPORT REQUESTED!" or "MOVE UP THAT RIGHT FLANK" or "TANGO SPOTTED, TANGO DOWN, COVER ME IM RELOADING!" yes my friends think in retarded when I'm doing this, but as the release of battlefield 3 has come out I have been struck by the realism of the game, Which encourages me to try to do this more as I play games with my friends :)

Games that I enjoy? I used to play runescape, Neopets, and club penguin. All amazing games in my opinion. From the Cod series to The battlefield series to the Uncharted series you can tell that I love Fps, My first Fps? Uncharted. One of the best games I have ever played.

Coke or pepsi? Both coke is sweeter but pepsi is fizzier.

I am currently I high school, and I'm one of those typical kids who go " hmm I'm not sure what I want to be" DURP. I have no idea why I want to be bit I feel as I want to go to something go the field with arts, as arts seem to be where my strong point is.

Smp Minecraft. Wow, now this this is old first back when I bought Beta (1.6) is when I joined, I really hesitated to buy the game a I though. Wouldn't have Fun playing the game. But then my Cousin (Mandofett25) told me about this server specialattack.net where we built a house in a town named Beaver Den with friends Mando, Griffyn17, and KamJ only Mando remains from this group, but still I remember the first time I joined. 'It was a Tuesday' jokes I don't remember the day, but when I joined I remember no one said welcome. Either that or man I didn't pay attention.. But all I remember is I went looking for dark logs and ended up in a tree the whole night terrified of those dang monsters below. D: Then I ragequitted a while later, then I came back to Find a new server full of new players, last night beige I ragequitted I played with Gir who I havn't seen a such a long time.

But after sometime I ended up as op and have made many friends on the server, achieved, a high rank, and though to myself, why not go ahead and expand out to the rest of the SpA community? So here we are.

I do have steam, and I did have Tf2 but my computer always got ping warnings When playing it other wise I would most likely be on our Tf2 server. Same as before I have Bf3 on console so I didn't buy it for Pc.

So why do I play. I play for the entertainment, friendships, love or war. I play for the people.

Last but not least. Jeeze I'm writing a novel here... Skills that I have, in generally I friendly person who is always willing to help, who is always full of energy even if you are in the UK and I'm here in Canada. Through the interwebs I am still full of energy.

So members of SpA thanks for listening to my rant. You are too kind and I love you all. If Im missing any letters or words do not make sense I apogize as I'm on an iPod and damn auto correct wants to make me punch people.

Together We can all make a difference as one. As SpA.

What a cheesy Ending Eh?

CHEERS

-Halexboom8

Saintk: Bet those people are americans
Howard: Course they are american; one big religious nuthouse

Last edited by [SpA]Halexboom88 on 06 Feb 2012, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 01:29 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Yay, Now that is an intro!

ca 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 01:34 
Awh Thanks I hope others read it now, and comment too :D

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 01:44 
Has no REAL life! (1234)
Be patient young grasshopper, the time will come.

Plus most people are sleeping or gaming right now ;)

ca 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 01:47 
Oh yeah.. You guys live in the UK it's night there... Hmm kinda forgot about this..

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 01:52 
Has no REAL life! (3493)
hells yeah! that's what we like to see. now let's see your (undoubtedly very pretty) face around the rest of the forums some more, yeah? :5:
Halexboom88 wrote:
I am currently I high school, and I'm one of those typical kids who go " hmm I'm not sure what I want to be" DURP. I have no idea why I want to be bit I feel as I want to go to something go the field with arts, as arts seem to be where my strong point is.
just one thing that i particularly caught on to - dyou mean arts as in drawing and pictures, or in the broader sense that includes books, music, film etc? anything in particular? just curious :4

ca 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 02:08 
Of my more stronger classes is drawing and colouring you know that kinda stuff, but I do consider being a photographer in life, as I was told I'm quite good at it. I can't act for my life so acting is out of this equation. :D

ca 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 05:27 
Geek (776)
O hai Halex. You should post some of your work in our art topic.
Cheers
-Canada

ca 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 13:09 
If I can find any I would be more than happy too, since most of my artwork is from last year

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 20:32 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hi Halex

Love your intro, the best one I've read this year most definitely :5:

The only thing that worried me was this line
Halexboom88 wrote:
COVER ME IM RELOADING
:shock:

I agree with Canada, you should post some of your artwork. There is a thread here somewhere with some awesome art by our other members and there's a photography section too.

ca 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 22:32 
Haha Thanks but how did I scare you...

I'm Sorry for scaring you :(

us 
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012, 23:24 
Likes to type... (247)
:) Halex!

<+Aadolf> Obama isn't gay, Obama is homo.
<+Aadolf> Black people resemble horses.
<+Aadolf> Obama is a horse

ca 
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2012, 02:50 
Oh hai Cman :18