[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 19: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/specialattack/flags/event/listener.php on line 20: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
Firefox plugin - SpecialAttack.net
Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:19

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
 Post subject: Firefox plugin
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 03:08 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
What i am looking for is a plugin that keeps tabs open after you close down firefox, exactly what opera does you can close down firefox and load it up from the session you were last at, does anybody know of any plugins that do that ??????

gb 
 Post subject: Re: Firefox plugin
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 03:29 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
You should be able to go onto the history drop down menu and restore previous session.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 06:49 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
You should be able to go onto the history drop down menu and restore previous session.
This works.

If you need to do multiple session saving, for what ever nefarious reason people may have to have multiple interests on the web. Session Manager does exactly what you need on multiple or individual windows, or Tabs Mix Plus has a session manager and adds a lot of functionality to the standard tab management

au 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 09:53 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
This works.

If you need to do multiple session saving, for what ever nefarious reason people may have to have multiple interests on the web. Session Manager does exactly what you need on multiple or individual windows, or Tabs Mix Plus has a session manager and adds a lot of functionality to the standard tab management
ahh awesome i shall try them out, i hav heard of tabs mix plus but i diddnt know it did that, cheers for the help

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 14:16 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
If you want your tabs to open permanently. Go to Tools -> Options -> General. In the start up, choose 'Show my windows and Tabs from Last time' in the drop down menu.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 16:01 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
I like saving sessions, it's like bookmarking for the information rich but it never really does enough. Its really hard to pick up where you left off when masturbating without having to re-cue all the videos as well.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 16:10 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
All the videos? Just how many do you watch at once?

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 16:20 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
I have two monitors plus a laptop, If I don't push full screen my record is 16 at once, I set the monitors to black and white, squint and it starts to look like security cameras, which feels just seedy enough to bring a frisson of excitement to the usually dull proceedings. Its also difficult to arrange all the videos to reach their climax at the same point, those who have indulged in group sex will confirm there's nothing quite like the symphony of orgasm.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 17:51 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Fair play.

gb 
PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 14:40 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
If you want your tabs to open permanently. Go to Tools -> Options -> General. In the start up, choose 'Show my windows and Tabs from Last time' in the drop down menu.
cheers anna thats perfect :)

fi 
PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 14:49 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Hmm, never realized. I've had it enabled by default since Firefox 4, oh god... Now I'm using Aurora, though :I

/b

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 03:34 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Samiak_ wrote:
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Hmm, never realized. I've had it enabled by default since Firefox 4, oh god... Now I'm using Aurora, though :I

/b
Well fade uses opera and its main feature that i liked is that it kept the tabs open after you quit your browser, so i could just quit firefox and not have to remember what website i was looking at and all that stuff, other than that opera and my firefox are pretty much the same now due to plugins and such.