Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:00

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: Hai der
PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 19:47 
Geek (839)
Hey, now before you go and rage, this isn't a "Who are you?" this is a "Hi, I'm Arbo, and I would love to meet you" :3. Anyways, that's about all I need to say. I'm Arbogeddon, as you see to the left, and I'm a huge minecraft fan. You can usually find me on the FB server. As you may be thinking, "Who is this guy, I've never seen him?" well, that is the point of this post. I want to get my name out there, and get to know some other people throughout this community. I've been all stuck up in minecraft, and haven't really got a chance to explore throuout everyone's posts, and hobbies. I hope I will be able to meet each and every one of you. So what I'm really asking is for you to post what games you play, how long you've been with SpA, and how I can get ahold of you to talk! That simple! I hope to get some good responses, as I know how awesome you people are. So, see you soon! :mrgreen:

fi 
 Post subject: Re: Hai der
PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 19:55 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Arbogeddon wrote:
Hey, now before you go and rage, this isn't a "Who are you?" this is a "Hi, I'm Arbo, and I would love to meet you" :3. Anyways, that's about all I need to say. I'm Arbogeddon, as you see to the left, and I'm a huge minecraft fan. You can usually find me on the FB server. As you may be thinking, "Who is this guy, I've never seen him?" well, that is the point of this post. I want to get my name out there, and get to know some other people throughout this community. I've been all stuck up in minecraft, and haven't really got a chance to explore throuout everyone's posts, and hobbies. I hope I will be able to meet each and every one of you. So what I'm really asking is for you to post what games you play, how long you've been with SpA, and how I can get ahold of you to talk! That simple! I hope to get some good responses, as I know how awesome you people are. So, see you soon! :mrgreen:
• I'm Aadolf.
• Games I play?
  • • I play on SpA's Minecraft servers, though I rarely play SMP. Tried TF2, it sucks.
    • Skyrim, Dead Frontier, LOTRO, pocket billiard, Action Quake II, Quake II, ehhhhhh... Something else too... Can't remember...
• I started playing on SpecialAttack.net Freebuild (yes, the Minecraft servah!) about two years ago.
• Just contact me in-game, trolololo :D Or PM me here. Or get on Mumble sometimes, when I'm there too.
• You will never get good responses.
• Wait, you already kind of know me... And you didn't ask for a reply by me... Never mind...

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

nl 
PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 20:15 
Community slut (13473)
Hi Arbogeddon, pleased to meet you! :5:

us 
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 04:31 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
I think this should be moved to the ''Who Are You?'' forum.

us 
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 04:48 
Geek (839)
Arbogeddon wrote:
Hey, now before you go and rage, this isn't a "Who are you?" this is a "Hi, I'm Arbo, and I would love to meet you" :3.

us 
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 04:51 
Does Minecraft or something... (1323)
Arbogeddon wrote:
Arbogeddon wrote:
Hey, now before you go and rage, this isn't a "Who are you?" this is a "Hi, I'm Arbo, and I would love to meet you" :3.
Shows how well I read :roll:

gb 
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 19:08 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Hi Arbo :18

There are too many games on my list that I play. But I mostly play TF2