Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 00:50

All times are UTC+02:00

pt 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 17:05 
Doesn't get out much (316)
So basically I've been around youtube and all and ive encoutered this website https://www.humblebundle.com/
I definitely recommend you going there like i did and donate more than 8$ so that you can get all the games they offer which are :

-Limbo
-Amnesia Dark Descent
-Bastion
-Psychonauts
-Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

They would normally cost 110$ all together! .. You have 7 days to get this done ( the donation i mean ) and be able like i did and get all these games for a mere 10 or whatever you choose to offer .. i offered 15$ but thats just me :p .. This is just to let you guys know what opportunity you have :p Hope you guys enjoy and appreciate this post since it benefits anyone who as yet to buy these games :p
I personally only know 3 of them Limbo Amnesia and Bastion .. the other 2 will soon be know by me :p hehe .. Well, if you buy these through the donation then great! Enjoy gaming.. if you already had one of the games then you can gift it :wink: :p .. I'm off ! Cheers! :)

PS: The soundstracks are also given with this bundle :) ^^ .. I'm just awesome to give you this link aren't I ? :p
PSS: Notch incredibly donated a butt load of cash .. to be exact, as it says there '' 1. @notch $9,999.99 '' .. wow, just wow ..

- - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - ---- - - - - - -- - - - - -
UPDATE:
Now 3 more games are available! which are :
- Super Meat Boy
- Lone Survivor
- Braid

And FYI , people you had already bought the previous ones can freely download the new, that were just integrated, games! :) AWESOME ^^

Last edited by RoyalDestineer on 08 Jun 2012, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

fi 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 19:11 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
-Limbo - Not interested.
-Amnesia Dark Descent - Dull, boring, already finished it and a few mods a dozen times.
-Bastion - Not interested.
-Psychonauts - Not interested.
-Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - Not interested.

On top of that, I will not give mah moneyz away! If I did, I'd have no moneyz to buy le beer...

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 19:27 
Community slut (13473)
Samiak_ wrote:
-Limbo - Not interested.
-Amnesia Dark Descent - Dull, boring, already finished it and a few mods a dozen times.

On top of that, I will not give mah moneyz away! If I did, I'd have no moneyz to buy le beer...

There is nothing wrong with giving money away to projects you support. I donate to projects regularly which are used either by me or by SpA. If people wouldn't have a mindset like this, then nothing would be cheap or for free at the internet.

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 19:40 
Geek (993)
Its worth it for limbo alone, by far the best indie game I've ever played and completed it at least 3 times. :)

fi 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 22:20 
Has no REAL life! (1309)
Samiak_ wrote:
-Limbo - Not interested.

- Not interested. :ugly:

02:47 <@NabNab> saifon: you so sexy ;)
02:47 <+saifon> D:

pt 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 16:26 
Doesn't get out much (316)
Just making this reply for people to CHECK THE UPDATE :ugly: this is just a great chance .. getting this much games for almost nothing is great! plus you're supporting developers and charity :) Cheers! ;)