Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 16:22

All times are UTC+02:00

ph 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 15:02 
Hmm, maybe not Illiterate (18)
Lets Start
1. If u ever wanted to end your life,will you ask a guy to kill you or kill yourself?
2. If u got a chance to go back in time to destroy 2 civilizations,what will you destroy?
3. if u became a monster/paranormal hunter,what will you hunt down?
4. You're inside a dark alley you see a man with a knife at the end of the alley but you are bringing a baseball bat
will try to beat him up?
5. You are a president of a country with no military force and then a country is about to war with you,which country will you run for help to?
6. The news informed that theres gonna be an asteroid going to destroy earth in 2 hours,what will you do in those precious 2 hours?
7. The Earth is running out of resources BUT scientist have created a working colonizer ship and found a new planet that has resources twice the resources earth had,will you go to the other planet or stay on the planet on where you are born and raised?
8. You have a girlfriend,but you discovered that your girlfriend is cheating on you and the new lover is your DAD,what will you do?
9. You're gonna be assigned to a helicopter,will you be the gunner or the pilot?
10. You went to hell,you are given 2 choices of punishment(never ending),Being cooked on a giant frying pan or slowly being skinned
gonna watch the answers gonna see the personality in the answers

16389382:Human Centipede
*Taco threws up
16389382:LOL

nl 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 15:05 
Community slut (13473)
1. If u ever wanted to end your life,will you ask a guy to kill you or kill yourself?
- Neither
2. If u got a chance to go back in time to destroy 2 civilizations,what will you destroy?
- Smurfs and the snorkels
- Religious people
4. You're inside a dark alley you see a man with a knife at the end of the alley but you are bringing a baseball bat
will try to beat him up?
- Offer him a beer
5. You are a president of a country with no military force and then a country is about to war with you,which country will you run for help to?
- The other neighbor
6. The news informed that theres gonna be an asteroid going to destroy earth in 2 hours,what will you do in those precious 2 hours?
- Get stoned
7. The Earth is running out of resources BUT scientist have created a working colonizer ship and found a new planet that has resources twice the resources earth had,will you go to the other planet or stay on the planet on where you are born and raised?
- Go
8. You have a girlfriend,but you discovered that your girlfriend is cheating on you and the new lover is your DAD,what will you do?
- Wish them good luck
9. You're gonna be assigned to a helicopter,will you be the gunner or the pilot?
- Pilot, Bucky will be my gunner
10. You went to hell,you are given 2 choices of punishment(never ending),Being cooked on a giant frying pan or slowly being skinned
gonna watch the answers gonna see the personality in the answers
- No such thing as hell

se 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 15:10 
Has no REAL life! (1120)
These are super dumb. What will you be able to tell us?

nl 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 15:10 
Community slut (13473)
dckjns wrote:
These are super dumb. What will you be able to tell us?
I was wondering the same :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2012, 17:25 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
11. If you were struck by lightening would you scream or man up?
12. If someone killed all your family would you call the police or roundhouse kick them in the face?
13. If you were a gimp would you wear leather or PVC?
14, If you were on a desert island with your friend starving with no food and your friend died, would you molester the corpse?
15. If you were a santa, what kind of santa would you be?

These extra questions should further clarify people's personalities.

de 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2012, 09:02 
Has no REAL life! (1669)
16. If you were a spambot, what would you post?

This extra question should further clarify people's personalities.

be 
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2012, 16:50 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
11. I would man up and find the closest dirt/cobble house somebody built to blow up on, assuming I'm a creeper. If not I'd just say I'd cease to exist.
12. Definitely the police, I'm too weak to kick somebody
13. What's a gimp? :shock:
14. Depends if you meant dessert or deserted, if dessert then yes, otherwise no, I'll just try the exotic fruits and probably die.
15. I'd be the one that would give everybody moneyz instead of presents, and pennies for the bad kids.
16. Guess what, I already am one!

gb 
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2012, 21:33 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
Transexual hooker.
Civilisation3 and Civilisation4 god they were awful.
The man who took my wallet.
4. You're inside a dark alley you see a man with a knife at the end of the alley but you are bringing a baseball bat will try to beat him up?
I've been stabbed so many times there's an edition of pop-up-pirate modelled after me, I turn and run
Are you suggesting I'd leave the country and seek asylum?
Heroin and the 15 year old girl next door, can't jail me now fuckers.
Born wasn't so much raised, in any sense of the word. I stay; I've seen the documentaries about colonisation, it ends in pamphleteering and tea parties.
Never been in a monogamous relationship and I'm adopted. I guess I'd call my mother and recommend a divorce lawyer.
The last body they pull out of the wreckage I imgaine
What ever happened to sodomy and the lash? Hell sounded like fun when I was a boy.
11. If you were struck by lightening would you scream or man up?
Cry and feel glad I don't need under-wiring in my bra's
12. If someone killed all your family would you call the police or roundhouse kick them in the face?
Call my solicitor and hop I'm mentioned in some wills
13. If you were a gimp would you wear leather or PVC?
Ha ha ha ha If. Bloomers
14, If you were on a desert island with your friend starving with no food and your friend died, would you molester the corpse?
No I'd have molested them first then the meat would be tender and basted.
15. If you were a santa, what kind of santa would you be?
Not falling for that again, No you can't get into kids rooms just cause you dressed up and no it isn't a defence.
16. If you were a spambot, what would you post?
Mail