Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 08:32

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2012, 22:17 
Has no REAL life! (3714)

Just wondered if anyone else was playing this? It's a single-player game fairly similiar to portal on steam, so if you enjoyed portal you'll probably enjoy this. Instead of portals you use dimensions to make stuff lighter or slow down time. It was designed by Kim Swift who worked on Portal, and left Valve when they rejected her idea for adding dimensions and went to work on QC.

You missed the oppertunity to get the awesome tf2 medic labcoat if you haven't bought it already :( but it's deffinetly worth buying for it's price if you liked Portal, enjoying it so far.

de 
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2012, 19:56 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
Yeah... preordered it and played a while on Sunday... but was still not sober enough for a lot of 3D gaming. ;)

de 
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2012, 16:18 
Has no REAL life! (4162)
Played it some more and it's quite okish... not that good and not that bad. I hate the jump controls... could use some more tollerance. -.-

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2012, 16:26 
Has no REAL life! (3714)
[SpA]Blackhawk wrote:
Played it some more and it's quite okish... not that good and not that bad. I hate the jump controls... could use some more tollerance. -.-
Yeah it deffinetly lacks some polish I think, they could be more forgiving with the jumping and stuff. They also need to add some video settings for bad PCs. I completed it a couple of days ago, was a pretty good game a lot of platfoming though. At first it appeared to be about thinking and problem solving but you end up having to ride furniture and stuff, it requires a lot of dexterity.