Antarctica 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
Total votes: 35
fi 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 07:08 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
[SpA]JuncoPartner wrote:
Such a globe whore!
That's so sweet most people of my acquaintance leave out the 'globe' part. Both are accurate.

Still awaiting my clarification.
mack360 wrote:
-- Please select the continent you were born in. --
↑ Enough clarity? :ugly:

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 15:40 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
I have now voted
Samiak_ wrote:
mack360 wrote:
-- Please select the continent you were born in. --
I maintain my original position that simply selecting a continent we were born in isn't really all that representative. Especially when Antarctica gets a look-in but Asia is used to clarify more land mass than the other options (excepting Antarctica) combined and account for more than twice the population (nearly). I'm from Asia, now guess what I look like, sound like and where I was born. Clearly this whole thing is a thinly veiled exercise in asserting a racist ideology onto SpecialAttack.

I can't wait for china to rise and smash this western centric hypocrisy, I'll be fine, will any of the rest of you?

gb 
PostPosted: 26 May 2012, 09:26 
Geek (733)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
I have now voted
Samiak_ wrote:

I maintain my original position that simply selecting a continent we were born in isn't really all that representative. Especially when Antarctica gets a look-in but Asia is used to clarify more land mass than the other options (excepting Antarctica) combined and account for more than twice the population (nearly). I'm from Asia, now guess what I look like, sound like and where I was born. Clearly this whole thing is a thinly veiled exercise in asserting a racist ideology onto SpecialAttack.

I can't wait for china to rise and smash this western centric hypocrisy, I'll be fine, will any of the rest of you?

I'm hoping some form of diplomatic immunity can be given to me as I am an acquaintance of Lord Cardboard :ugly:

gb 
PostPosted: 26 May 2012, 20:30 
Has no REAL life! (1620)
[SpA]Revenge wrote:
I'm hoping some form of diplomatic immunity can be given to me as I am an acquaintance of Lord Cardboard :ugly:
Sadly as you have clearly stated that England is now simply a supplicant of the United States of America, you too will have to perish with them. I will do what I can, put in a good word maybe you'll only get hard labour. To be honest I think after the whole opium kerfuffle between the UK and China I'm not sure that the other leaders of ASIAN COALITION Russia, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Japan will be able to hold them back.

Due to an oversight we also had to accept New Zealand into the coalition as they have been tragically overlooked in the poll.

You should all look on this moment, look now and remember, when you tell the children we allow you to have to keep our slave population going, of the moment the wars began most will not know that it started here. You are privileged among the doomed to know the truth.

gb 
PostPosted: 27 May 2012, 20:32 
Likes to type... (224)
Ok, now who voted Antarctica...

Come on kids, own up or you get detention and no pudding.

Spacecarrot : how man wham do you need for awesome people? 42.

fi 
PostPosted: 27 May 2012, 20:46 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]Tomosa wrote:
Ok, now who voted Antarctica...

Come on kids, own up or you get detention and no pudding.
The penguins did.
I'm just responding to one, oh god.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

nl 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 21:41 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (119)
Stupid girl: I thought Europe was a Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPoLauVX94

[19:22] <+SVB> (Samiak_) Fighting is not the way gentlemen handle things.
[19:22] <+SVB> (awsome123bob123) yeah we use rock paper scisors

fi 
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2012, 22:22 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Ryan[WormsinSpace] wrote:
Stupid girl: I thought Europe was a Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPoLauVX94
Oh my god, I always thought "blondes are stupid" was just a joke. Now I see it's not.
      I guess the blondes in Finland are just that much smarter... Waaait, most of the folks here are blonde... Hmm... And we're still more intelligent than others, on average...
Really, I'm surprised she can even speak .______.

au 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2012, 11:42 
Has no REAL life! (1481)
[SpA]cardboard wrote:
[SpA]Revenge wrote:
Sadly as you have clearly stated that England is now simply a supplicant of the United States of America, you too will have to perish with them. I will do what I can, put in a good word maybe you'll only get hard labour. To be honest I think after the whole opium kerfuffle between the UK and China I'm not sure that the other leaders of ASIAN COALITION Russia, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Japan will be able to hold them back.

Due to an oversight we also had to accept New Zealand into the coalition as they have been tragically overlooked in the poll.

You should all look on this moment, look now and remember, when you tell the children we allow you to have to keep our slave population going, of the moment the wars began most will not know that it started here. You are privileged among the doomed to know the truth.
i know this sounds kind of rude, but its just a golden opportunity.

"Cool story bro".

us 
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2012, 01:29 
Pretty useless (84)
Mack, you did not include the planet continent I am currently inhabiting... I did not see Mars on the poll list.

Please fix this,
Nitron :shock: