Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:47

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2012, 15:26 
The one and only (619)
Apparently the test version is out according to their website- http://www.jc-mp.com/ I'm re downloading JC2 now hopefully it works! *fingers crossed*

gb 
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2012, 19:37 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Interesting...

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 13:37 
The one and only (619)
It works and its pretty awesome!

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 23:10 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
hmm looking on the website now the beta is done with for the time being. Oh well I'll keep this game installed for when the next one starts up, because there will no doubt be another one.

gb 
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 23:39 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
What we need is a server package for this, then I'll be all over it like a cheap suit.

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2012, 09:45 
The one and only (619)
Hmm someone has probably asked them on twitter at one point, il go look around to see if we can get a hold of some..

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2012, 09:53 
The one and only (619)
Well it looks like there will be server software and a LAN mode from what I can see from the FAQ and the forums, even though the forums is the developers saying yes to every suggestion saying anything is possible with Lua xD Know any Lua Howard?

gb 
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2012, 20:51 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
The multiplayer mod isn't fully out. They're doing client connection tests. So they host the server, and tweet the client and ip address. Once the mod fully comes out, you'll be able to host your own servers, i was going to talk to everyone about this when it officially releases but i guess i dont have to now.

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 12:11 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Well let me quell any excitement now. While I was asking about the server package it was for me alone. SpA wont be able to host this.

gb 
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2012, 16:00 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Yeah me and fade where going to get one as well