Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:55

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: ~Theme Help~
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 00:49 
Pretty useless (64)
hello i am currently thinking of making a large themed area to manage a large automatic farm and sell foods... I need someone to help me develop these ideas and we don't have to stick with the idea accept i would like too..

Please respond if you have any interest in making a theme with me :5:

[13:53] <@_9mmNL_> what to do what to doooo
[13:54] <@_9mmNL_> time to poo in wankins shoe

us 
 Post subject: Re: ~Theme Help~
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 02:05 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
You asked me earlier and you know what I told you.

Some questions you must ask yourself and inform us about:
  • Why does it need to be large?
  • How many seeds, saplings, etc will you need?
  • What kind of mechanisms will you require, and how will you obtain them?
  • How much redstone, pistons, sticky pistons, etc. will you require?
  • How long will it take to achieve full-automation?
  • How long will it take to fill the entire "large theme zone"?
  • How long with the project take in total to complete?
  • Why do you really need a theme zone for something that could be done without one?

us 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 06:25 
Pretty useless (64)
-I require the theme to be large so we have a big amount of space for Large automatic farms to manage for not only the group but others too

- We will be making some wheat-farms,Melon-Farms, and pumpkin-farms..Including a private tree farm to supply wood

- What kind of mechanisms will you require, and how will you obtain them?

- We might have to use approximately 18 stacks of redstone, For farming and some architectual design we would need 20 pistons and 30 sticky pistons

-I would like to make the automatic farm with a couple of members and plan on finishing it in 3 weeks maximum

-We are trying to finish the theme zone in at 1 month mid-range

- I am planning on completing the project in 1 month and 5 weeks

- I want to make it known as a Theme so that the area can be private and accessible from members. I am not really sure what is the difference without a theme so please get back to me with this one.

Attachments:
File comment: [EXAMPLE]

Future wheat farm

[EXAMPLE]<br /><br />Future wheat farm
AUTOMATIC WHEAT FARM.jpg [ 13.59 KiB | Viewed 1537 times ]

[13:53] <@_9mmNL_> what to do what to doooo
[13:54] <@_9mmNL_> time to poo in wankins shoe

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 11:46 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
AngelValverde49 wrote:
hello i am currently thinking of making a large themed area to manage a large automatic farm and sell foods... I need someone to help me develop these ideas and we don't have to stick with the idea accept i would like too..

...what?

You want to make an organised farming area on a temp map? Do you like being griefed or something?

fi 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 14:18 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
AngelValverde49 wrote:

...what?

You want to make an organised farming area on a temp map? Do you like being griefed or something?
I think Angel is pre-applying for a theme area on the upcoming map :L

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 15:03 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Samiak_ wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:

...what?

Then he is a bloody idiot and he posted in the wrong place and he has no chance of getting one, especially one that is designed to hand out free food to everyone, thus making MCers even more lazy than than their already pathological levels.

fi 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 15:06 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
[SpA]Howard wrote:
Samiak_ wrote:
Then he is a bloody idiot and he posted in the wrong place and he has no chance of getting one, especially one that is designed to hand out free food to everyone, thus making MCers even more lazy than than their already pathological levels.
AngelValverde49 wrote:
-- manage a large automatic farm and sell foods... --
Close enough.

Angel, you'd better think this out more. Much more.

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 15:16 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Samiak_ wrote:
[SpA]Howard wrote:

AngelValverde49 wrote:
-- manage a large automatic farm and sell foods... --
Close enough.

Angel, you'd better think this out more. Much more.

Plus learn to read, look in the right forum, post in the right section, have an idea that isn't idiotic and wait until you even know that there IS a next map, let alone that it has Theme builds and let alone that someone ranked [R] has no chance of ever running one.

The stupidity in this place, against all possibility, is getting higher.

us 
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2012, 15:57 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
So, I don't know if I'm technically allowed to do this.. BUT. Denied. Everything Howard said plus one more factor I find really appalling when you are applying for a theme zone:
AngelValverde49 wrote:
I am not really sure what is the difference without a theme so please get back to me with this one.
Not only do you not know what a theme zone is, you can't even correctly place it into a sentence in a form that describes a theme zone correctly.

As I said when you originally asked me, get ideas together, post it on the forums(In the right spot), and if, and only if it is decent, people will join you and assist you.