Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 00:01

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: -New Server-
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2012, 23:20 
Pretty useless (64)
Hello i am curious but when is The new server coming again?

[13:53] <@_9mmNL_> what to do what to doooo
[13:54] <@_9mmNL_> time to poo in wankins shoe

nl 
 Post subject: Re: -New Server-
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2012, 23:30 
Nerdish, tbh. (503)
This is unknown, all plugins need to get updated and that may take a while.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

+[[color=#0040BF]FrankyDoodle[/color]]) ah french most fucky and irritating language ever
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]opo89[/color]) french is good
(+SVB) ([color=#0040BF]DarkknightM45[/color]) all the french are good at is surrendering

[color=#0000FF]Freebuild[/color] [color=#FF0000]Operator[/color]
[color=#0000FF]SMP[/color] [color=#008000]Member[/color]

nl 
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2012, 23:34 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
We might be able to get everything done within a few weeks. or either wait for a respond from mbl - or one of the trustees for more info. otherwise, like 100 times told before, be patient.

-nevermind, I just read the other topic, but whatever happens, just be patient.-

gb 
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2012, 23:48 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
The map is complete.

I am waiting on the 2 people building Spawn Town to get it done (but they have both vanished) and for plugins to update (as 90% have not yet)

nl 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 00:50 
Doesn't get out much (376)
Vanished is a strong word, I've been unable to connect to the CMP for reason or reasons unknown. I am at this very moment unable to do so.

If it is possible to move the Spawn buildings onto the map I can access I can complete them in not much time, and allows others who haven't had the opportunity to have input into them. If that's not viable then, well, that's a shame but never the less I'm confident it will be completed without my help in not that great amount of time.

ca 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 02:21 
Geek (776)
Unrelated, but that was frimple's, 333rd post :) .

be 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 02:21 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
canadacanucks01 wrote:
Unrelated, but that was frimple's, 333rd post :) .
And you're bumping up your post count by saying that

ca 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 02:27 
Geek (776)
4444 is a long ways away, spitting in the sun really, so there is no use trying :ugly:.

us 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 04:00 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (127)
[SpA]Frimple wrote:
Vanished is a strong word, I've been unable to connect to the CMP for reason or reasons unknown. I am at this very moment unable to do so.

If it is possible to move the Spawn buildings onto the map I can access I can complete them in not much time, and allows others who haven't had the opportunity to have input into them. If that's not viable then, well, that's a shame but never the less I'm confident it will be completed without my help in not that great amount of time.

i cant help much since 1.3.1 HAS AN ISSUE WITH FLY THAT WONT LET YOU FLY DONT MATTER WHAT ENLESS YOU HAVE CREATIVE.

u cant truly love until u given up on it

us 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 04:59 
Pretty useless (64)
Ok thank you all :18

[13:53] <@_9mmNL_> what to do what to doooo
[13:54] <@_9mmNL_> time to poo in wankins shoe

gb 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 08:46 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
sniper0zero1 wrote:
[SpA]Frimple wrote:

i cant help much since 1.3.1 HAS AN ISSUE WITH FLY THAT WONT LET YOU FLY DONT MATTER WHAT ENLESS YOU HAVE CREATIVE.

Well a) the 2 servers on which the everything is being built are creative and b) flying works fine in 1.3.1 as the thousands of hackers we have seen can testify to.

au 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 08:52 
Has no REAL life! (1349)
SpA_Howard wrote:
b) flying works fine in 1.3.1 as the thousands of hackers we have seen can testify to.
Its zombe that is broken in 1.3.1. Its been reported on the thread

us 
PostPosted: 14 Aug 2012, 10:14 
Kinda hopeless, but improving (127)
alot of poeple cant fly with zombe on 1.3.1,if you dont believe me look on the zombe last 15 pages are full of people that cant fly.

i been looking all over the web and no one can find out why it dose it in 1.3.1 bukkit servers but works perfectly fine on single player

(correction) it works half right in single player but if you go over a mob or a castle or anything can hurt you get damage finnaly found out why, apparently bukkit cant tell when your flying and is perm stuck you as being on the ground even if your 40 blocks up in the area so any damage thing you run into the server checks and sees if your flying or on the ground but since its not recording you as flying it keeps sending signals to you and pulls you back to the ground,
heres a nice little pic that someone on mc forums made to explain this

so enless theres a way to fix this we cant fly til ither a new bukkit comes out or a zombe updates again,til then we are grounded sorry if i seem bad,i just hate losing my build that i worked on for 5 hours on temp map lastnight

Attachments:
983609.jpg
983609.jpg [ 259.67 KiB | Viewed 2097 times ]

u cant truly love until u given up on it

lb 
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2012, 16:46 
Pretty useless (62)
dafuq..
lol

be 
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2012, 16:49 
Has no REAL life! (1087)
The image is actually incorrect. Zombe makes minecraft believe the player is on the ground, as it always did. This is to prevent fall damage when touching the ground. So naturally it will say you're on the ground. Flight is possible, but it's VERY glitchy.