Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 20:51

All times are UTC+02:00

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:00 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
I have been meaning to do this for a long time but yet i have not had the time to write about me i guess :S. I have been with SpA for about a year now, mostly on minecraft (ahhhrrrrggg, not another minecraft kid), well hopefully i will show you im more than a guy who plays minecraft, i joined SpA as i said around a year ago, i was told by a friend i should check out this server, the server turned out to be SpA, and from there the rest is history, i started out suggesting crap plugins, and well im probably still doing that, from then on i have branched myself out through more of SpA i have suggested the GTA san andreas samp server which is up and running at the moment and i have been around on the forums, but without further due too the basics:

My name is Ells and i live in England (yay rain) and before we get into my name most people thing im a girl (somone explain this to me i dont see it) but that assumption is wrong im a guy. I got my nickname mainly by me daydreaming and just thinking up names most people call me ells a few elie (no idea why apparently its my name in french but oh well). i came up with the numbers 551 just out of thin air.I thought 551 sounded like a good number so i have stuck with it ever since.

I first got into gaming when i was a small person on the old windows 95 machines, the big white boxes as i called them. I used to play racing games with a joystick, why i dont know it was more of a challenge i suppose, after that one year i got a ps2 for christmas, and from there my love for games has spiralled out of control, it started with 1 or 2 games and now i have a collection of, well i dunno but i have a massive box of the things, one of my favourite games for ps2 had to be simpsons hit&run, i suppose the fun of running over people which cant actually die and a free world of the simpsons was one of my dream concepts :ugly: . After the craze of ps2 i then got into a few hand held systems like the gameboy advance and advance sp ds all that stuff which was fun for a while, unfortuantley i had never owned a pokemon game through that time which made me come to the conclusion now that i must buy some so a few months back i decided instead of just emulating the games i would buy them for nostalgic reasons, also i prefer playing games portably like mario ect. I decided to buy leaf green ruby and fire red, which were great games.

After that i had the dilemma of what next gen console i should get. Most of my friends at the time had both xbox and ps3 so i decided i would et the ps3, i went down to all the stores and they had all sold out of ps3's, so i decided to take that as some sort of sign and the next day i bought an xbox 360 (waits for people to throw popcorn at his face).This then lead on to me meating new friends and enemies :ugly: , my first game for the xbox that i can remember was fittingly a racing game test drive unlimited. I personally thought that this game was a very good racing game, it did have floors such as the online play needed to be tweaked and some races you could do for 5 minutes and earn a shed load of money, but other than that great game, after that my xbox game list grew and grew.

Now to the present, i never really know how i got into pc gaming again i guess i just wanted to play some titles like fallout and found they were way better on pc than they are on any other platform, and thus became now my pc game history, im slowly building up a game libary, which i cant play dew to the fact that i dont have a powerful pc at all, but i am saving up money to get a decent custom made pc which hopefully by xmas i would have the money for. So that was my life history of gaming i left out some which i wasnt proud of (cough wii cough) and well yeah.
Now to my age lets say im higher than 16 but lower than 20 so you can guess from there :mrgreen:.

Okay now because a lot of people request some of these some random facts about myself
1. I have never broken any bones ever, sprained tones but never broken
2. When i was little i decided going up a home made wooden ramp was a good idea, it wasn't
3. My favourite food is macaroni and cheese, i like cheese
4. I have long hair
5. I like metal music
6. Top 5 games of all time: 1. Simpsons hit&run
2. flatout 2
3.halo 3(has to be done)
4. bfbc2
5. probably lfd2
7. Favourite band has to be trivium or metallica
8. I was told to write about hobbies, i suppose my hobby is making films, just short little things at the moment, like zombie films. I am taking media at college. My other hobby is gaming :P
9. I am a big fan of jailbreaking for idevices, its kinda a hobby/passion of mine, seeing what developers do to improve a product or make the product double its life time, i thought about making tweaks myself which i have an idea what to do, just have to learn the idevices internal workings.....yay.

I suppose that will do as i have run out of things to say, if anyone has read through this fully i will buy them a cookie, or somthing
but yeah hope to see everyone on the servers soon. :18

Last edited by ells551 on 23 Aug 2012, 01:38, edited 5 times in total.

cy 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:10 
Has learned to write! (154)
Hello ells :5:
Write some more except your life history of gaming :wink:.
What other hobbies do you have?
Quote:
if anyone has read through this fully i will buy them a cookie
Give me my cookie :ugly:

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:15 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Nice to learn more about you, Elssie ._.
By the way, ever heard of paragraphing? :D Your text wall is an eyesore... Not to mention the misspellings and grammatical errors... Ok, I'm a bitch...
When I first ran into you, I thought you were a woman. "ells" is so... Feminine... Argh, y u kungfutse me?

Now, where's my cockie cookie? You must send me a cookie... And cheese... I'll pass on the macaroni...

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:18 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Samiak_ wrote:
By the way, ever heard of paragraphing? :D Your text wall is an eyesore... Not to mention the misspellings and grammatical errors... Ok, I'm a bitch...
When I first ran into you, I thought you were a woman. "ells" is so... Feminine... Argh, y u kungfutse me?

Now, where's my cockie cookie? You must send me a cookie... And cheese... I'll pass on the macaroni...
Zombakias wrote:
Hello ells :5:
Write some more except your life history of gaming :wink:.
What other hobbies do you have?
Quote:
if anyone has read through this fully i will buy them a cookie
Give me my cookie :ugly:

Edited for you guys liking ;) :P
I dont see ells being feminine personally but hey i mix around female and male names too, too much -_-
I also just realised that im fresh out of cookies so i will buy some, and sure samiak i will dip your cookie in a nice cheese sauce for you :ugly:

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:23 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
ells551 wrote:
Samiak_ wrote:

I dont see ells being feminine personally but hey i mix around female and male names too, too much -_-
I also just realised that im fresh out of cookies so i will buy some, and sure samiak i will dip your cookie in a nice cheese sauce for you :ugly:
Thanks Ellsie /)^з^(\ Mostly for fixing the text wall, but also for saying you'd be sending me a cookicheese (which I doubt will happen, but it's the thought that counts :P).

...almost everyone here calls me Sam and some people confuse me to other Sams out there, who are mostly Samanthas or some others... Y u people no call me Dolf or Aadolf? Fuu fuu!

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.

Last edited by [SpA]Dolf on 22 Aug 2012, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:24 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Samiak_ wrote:
ells551 wrote:

Thanks Ellsie /)^з^(\ Mostly for fixing the text wall, but also for saying you'd be sending me a cookicheese (which I doubt will happen, but it's the thought that counts :P).
Well if i have some left over money from the pc fund, i will see what i can do about the cookicheese :P.

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:26 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
ells551 wrote:
Samiak_ wrote:
Well if i have some left over money from the pc fund, i will see what i can do about the cookicheese :P.
O____o Hurr durr, comes with a moldy sauce.

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:29 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Samiak_ wrote:
ells551 wrote:
Ever heard of stilton cheese :P

fi 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:40 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
ells551 wrote:
Samiak_ wrote:
Now I have :P I've eaten a shitload of various cheesies when I've been visiting my relatives in Germany, don't know even one brand nor product name (non-Finnish). I've also ingested something like that... Edible ಠ_ಠ

gb 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 22:47 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Samiak_ wrote:
ells551 wrote:
Now I have :P I've eaten a shitload of various cheesies when I've been visiting my relatives in Germany, don't know even one brand nor product name (non-Finnish). I've also ingested something like that... Edible ಠ_ಠ
Ahh another cheese lover, yeah stilton its basically mouldy cheese :P

us 
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 23:55 
Geek (733)
Nice ells, and very detailed. :5:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 01:32 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
CoDxFeeds wrote:
Nice ells, and very detailed. :5:
Cheers :5:

il 
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 06:20 
Geek (883)
Quote:
5. I like metal music
I like you!
Anyway Hello to you!
I feel ashamed i also thought you were a girl:/

"What you believe to be true is false
What you thought right, wrong"
-Dimmu Borgir

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 13:40 
Pretty useless (69)
*A wild fade appears*
It damn well is time you made one of these- a whole year?! (Because yeah, I totally haven't gone the same length of time without making one...)
ells551 wrote:
my first game for the xbox that i can remember was fittingly a racing game test drive unlimited. I personally thought that this game was a very good racing game, it did have floors like my complete inability to use the brakes or turn round corners.
Thought I'd fix that for you :ugly:
ells551 wrote:
i never really know how i got into pc gaming again
In which case, I'll take credit for that then :4
ells551 wrote:
I suppose that will do as i have run out of things to say, if anyone has read through this fully i will buy them a cookie, or somthing
Aaaand you're going to regret typing that- I expect the cookie delivered to my door. Tip: Don't make promises like that when there are people who know you IRL who read the forums. :lol:

gb 
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 15:33 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
fade_to_black wrote:
*A wild fade appears*
It damn well is time you made one of these- a whole year?! (Because yeah, I totally haven't gone the same length of time without making one...)
ells551 wrote:
my first game for the xbox that i can remember was fittingly a racing game test drive unlimited. I personally thought that this game was a very good racing game, it did have floors like my complete inability to use the brakes or turn round corners.
Thought I'd fix that for you :ugly:
ells551 wrote:
i never really know how i got into pc gaming again
In which case, I'll take credit for that then :4
ells551 wrote:
Aaaand you're going to regret typing that- I expect the cookie delivered to my door. Tip: Don't make promises like that when there are people who know you IRL who read the forums. :lol:
Well for the first thing about test drive, I did use brakes....i used yours :lol:, and yeah i suppose you did get me back into pc gaming :P, with the cookie i will get you one friday, it might be crushed but it still would be one :P

nl 
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 18:54 
Has no REAL life! (1240)
Well hello ells, haven't seen you before :ugly: Pleasure meeting you!

gb 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2012, 11:29 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Patogy wrote:
Well hello ells, haven't seen you before :ugly: Pleasure meeting you!
Hello pat, never seen you before :P

us 
PostPosted: 30 Aug 2012, 14:04 
Geek (883)
I've seen both of you! Pat at o and elli!!

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

gb 
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2012, 12:57 
is Wonder Woman (5950)
Nice intro Ells. Welcome to SpA. I don't think it's unfortunate that you didn't play pokeyourmom and there's nothing wrong with the wii. I'm sure there are plenty out there that would beg to differ.. whatEVS!

:18 :18 :18

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Sep 2012, 03:52 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
[SpA]annarack wrote:
Nice intro Ells. Welcome to SpA. I don't think it's unfortunate that you didn't play pokeyourmom and there's nothing wrong with the wii. I'm sure there are plenty out there that would beg to differ.. whatEVS!

:18 :18 :18
Well I'm playing Pokemon now as well why not xD and I do agree there is nothing wrong with the wii, just the selection of games they bring out arn't my....cup of tea. :lol: