Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 00:11

All times are UTC+02:00

Do you want to keep double drop chance on cobble/stone?
Poll ended at 07 Nov 2012, 12:16
Yes to keep getting double cobble/stone drop from the mining skill. 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
No To not let the double drop affect cobble/stone when mining it. 43%  43%  [ 6 ]
Total votes: 14
at 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 12:16 
Geek (749)
I asked Howard about it and he said it is configurable to stop getting double drops from cobble/stone.

I'm not sure if everyone else is having this trouble but since I'm 600 mining my double drop chance is close to 60%.

That being said I receive a full inventory of cobble in about 5-8 mins. I currently have about 20+ chests filled with cobble and it just doesn't allow me to build anything underground without having to deposit 15 stacks of cobble so I can continue to pick it up.
If I just let the cobble stone on the floor after a good 4-5 mins there would be so much cobble on the floor that it either lags me out or puts my fps to like 5.

Since I am currently mostly building/mining underground it's just a large hassle to keep placing the cobble that I get into chests.

So please leave a vote whether you want to keep double drops on cobble/stone or if you want to get rid of it and just receive the normal amount( just 1 from everyone you mine).

us 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 12:23 
Has learned to write! (161)
I use my stone... thank you

[22:26] <+PTB2> UNICORN_XD: well not so much hitting it but rubbing it on my face because it was soft XD

[21:17]<+SMPB> (Patogy) what were you expecting to eat?
[21:17] <@Aadolf> Shit.

us 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 15:47 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
Well, right now, I'm a noob, so I want everything I can get, If I get to a high level like you, I might feel the same, but you gotta remember about the little guys :P

fi 
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012, 20:27 
Has no REAL life! (1690)
Cobble? No thanks. Stone? Yes, please!

“If I myself had to portray the term 'people' by drawing it, I'd draw a mere gaping mouth, a clamouring mouth.” ― Pentti Linkola.