Multi-Gaming Community
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:28

All times are UTC+02:00

us 
 Post subject: Bad run in with an op
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2012, 23:35 
Illiterate (1)
Today i found my house greifed, that wasn't the big issue though, when Tigerdragon180 offered to help me move Ells558 (a SupOp) and his friend Hit_man started following me, when tiger led me to an island they both teleported to it. Then Ells set fire to the jungle on my new island, this killed my 2 dogs AND ruined the island. There was no reason for ells to do this, or for Hitman to repeatedly try to burn me to death on the 2nd island that tiger found for me.

I feel ells was using his op abilities to unfairly harass me for the enjoyment of his friend, at 1 point he said he was doing it to blow off steam, and said something to the point of "it doesn't matter since we're changing maps soon anyways. I did not enjoy being harassed by an Op for no reason, and being a guest i admit i felt very threatened seeing him use his abilities to stalk, and harass me with a friend.

Tigerdragon was a witness to all of this, and was arguing with them to stop

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2012, 01:55 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Fair enough, yes i did follow you, why did i follow you?, you were constantly telling me to fuck off and to be honest when i just walk by and some guy tells me to plainly fuck off i'm not going to do that, yes i followed you, why did i follow you?, to put it simply to annoy you. Now to the burning of the forest, i put netherack down and set fire to that, this then made the tree's catch on fire and with them being so tightly packed they caught fire, did i know you wanted to live there ?, no i did not, if i knew that i wouldn't of done anything like that. As to Hit_man i can not vouch for anything she has done, to be honest when i said i needed to blow of steam i meant it like this, you get days when you have had a shit day, when people higher in the chain or lower rub their shit in your face, you get done what needs to be done, then after all that is said and done, you get some kid that then tells me to ,in your words, fuck off because i'm walking in a mile radius of you and blaming me for stuff that i did not do, then really i'm going to go out of my way just to annoy you, i do not think that i'm going to let some kid tell me what to do and where i can and can not go on the server, am i a big part of the server?, no i'm a cog in a wheel, but if even one cog fails the wheel breaks, am i saying i am a big deal?, of course not as i said before i am a cog and that is what i am. Should i of left you alone ?, well of course i took it too far, but should you try and dictate me?, shouting who should be banned and who shouldn't be?, asking others to ban other people just for you?, the plain answer is no. So there you have it, i do like the fact how you have simply left out how i gave you resources after all was said and done so that you could create whatever you like and start a fresh somewhere else, i also do like the fact how you left out how i was telling Hit_man to stop as yes i knew i went to far. There are always two sides to one argument, at the end of the day the guy who admits that he has done wrong is probably telling the truth, instead of the guy who goes around blaming one person for everything that has gone wrong in their whole minecraft play through, but i guess i would let everyone else be the judge of that.

us 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2012, 05:36 
Geek (883)
Tscuz - your opinion in this matter was neither sought nor wanted.

STAY OUT.

<Assassin3562> :P
*Assassin3562 thinks his life over

us 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2012, 12:00 
Has no REAL life! (1700)
I suggest staying out of topics that don't involved you.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2012, 14:29 
Nerdish, tbh. (587)
Quote:
Well you shouldn't take your anger out on minecraft..some people will get offended and complain, as you can see. You should have just ignored the player or went on deafen mode.
As i said before i did this deliberately, i did this because i'm not going to be pushed around by some kid on minecraft, or someone who thinks they know everything in the whole world.
Quote:
Well why did you put netherrack there in the first place? Just to annoy him? I understand how you feel sometimes people piss me off on minecraft and I just want to troll them, sometimes I do, but only if I get really annoyed. But as an op or supop you should know that will get you in trouble. So think to yourself before you do it, is it really worth it? My opinion is that you shouldn't have brought hitman with you too, if you see an admin trolling, a guest will do it too sometimes even harder, like grief.Ells you know right from wrong, when I read this I was very shocked. I've kinda lost trust in you, and it will take a while for me to trust you again.
To be honest im not going to be judged by you, you have done things before like this, letting people such as stesser go to mine and Fade build and letting them burn down trees, so can you really act all innocent and say you have lost respect?, i don't think so, for future reference maybe look at what you have done and think to yourself, have i done the same in the past? and should i really judge someone for making a mistake?, people make mistakes and they learn from them, maybe you should remember that when you next post something.

gb 
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2012, 20:48 
Lord of Minecraft (2894)
Hotdogbuns247 wrote:
Today i found my house greifed, that wasn't the big issue though, when Tigerdragon180 offered to help me move Ells558 (a SupOp) and his friend Hit_man started following me, when tiger led me to an island they both teleported to it. Then Ells set fire to the jungle on my new island, this killed my 2 dogs AND ruined the island. There was no reason for ells to do this, or for Hitman to repeatedly try to burn me to death on the 2nd island that tiger found for me.

I feel ells was using his op abilities to unfairly harass me for the enjoyment of his friend, at 1 point he said he was doing it to blow off steam, and said something to the point of "it doesn't matter since we're changing maps soon anyways. I did not enjoy being harassed by an Op for no reason, and being a guest i admit i felt very threatened seeing him use his abilities to stalk, and harass me with a friend.

Tigerdragon was a witness to all of this, and was arguing with them to stop
Simple fact is, you have acted like a tool from day one. You spam, you cock about, you complain, you caps spam, you are generally tedious.

I doubt very much that ells did anything to you in anger and as part of the admin team, he can damned well follow who he likes and you get to shut up about it.

I'll happily get someone to regrow the forest for you but as that is the only thing you lost, this just sounds like you are trying to snitch on someone and I have no time for that.